• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post THE Most Badass Pic of a NSX

Here is my favorite pic

ultra28.jpg

------------------
"So your Honda Civic has 1.6 Litres, Yet my Mountain Dew bottle has 2 Litres."

Try posting it as a link instead. Tripod doesn't permit image hosting apparently.

Anyway--not bad, but it would look much better with different wheels.

EDIT: Grrr. Copy and paste this URL to your browser to view the pic:

members.tripod.com/~turbocharged98/ultra28.jpg

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 19 February 2003).]

LOL ... "THE Most Badass Pic of a NSX" is a "Hosted by Tripod" image.... ROFL...
biggrin.gif

i cant view it coz you've exceeded your hourly bandwidth.
frown.gif

Without seeing the top pix, personally I would have to place my vote with Fury NSX's <A HREF="http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000583.html">pictures here</A>.

Nsxotic: is that ur yellow NSX? nice pix!
icon14.gif

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
Here's my hopeful shots, just taken today before it gets dirty this Sat. at the NSXCA auto-x.. =)

hey wasn't your car in SCC or Super Street? i think i read the article last nite. hows teh 150 shot holding up

i mean Turbo Magazine =) did you ever get taht engine rebuild?

------------------
-Rich
ph_tac_ext_tl.jpg

2002 TRD Tacoma SR5 4x4 5-Speed

[This message has been edited by KulSecHskY (edited 21 February 2003).]

They are only 17/18. I have since sold the rims and bought 18/19 Racing Hart M5's. But I think my car looked better with my old rims. It's just that my car ground clearance was too low with those rims, and so I bought bigger wheels. And no, raising my car was not an option. =)

Originally posted by hdsr5:
And no, raising my car was not an option. =)

LOL... i understand.
wink.gif

Lucky you got this photo then, coz that looks very nice. i actually thought you had 18/19' wheels coz of the way you've lowered it.

Back