• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

jf8abn.jpg

2db786h.jpg

jg5lbm.jpg

14b8h3r.jpg

20qgahc.jpg

1zsv9z.png

10dzmet.jpg

Last edited:
The sheriffs got a call from the property manager saying that there was gang activity, racing and that they could've possibly been armed. Their description turned out to be 2 civics, 2 nissans and a corolla. Obviously, we didn't match that description but they still detained us under suspicion but the let us go in the end.

The sheriffs got a call from the property manager saying that there was gang activity, racing and that they could've possibly been armed. Their description turned out to be 2 civics, 2 nissans and a corolla. Obviously, we didn't match that description but they still detained us under suspicion but the let us go in the end.

That property manager needs to chill.

I did I forget where but looked like a super deal. Interior needs some recon, right? Congrats

[MENTION=24065]Vi3tBoy[/MENTION]: Ha, i really wanted to do that kind of shot, but that needs some hardware i am still missing - did they use the trick where they fix the camera to a perch itself attached to the car ? (then it's deleted in post..) I am thinking of using a gopro suction mount for that, dunno if it would have enough strength though.

@Vi3tBoy: Ha, i really wanted to do that kind of shot, but that needs some hardware i am still missing - did they use the trick where they fix the camera to a perch itself attached to the car ? (then it's deleted in post..) I am thinking of using a gopro suction mount for that, dunno if it would have enough strength though.

It's a rig shot. Just suction cups holding a 10ft aluminum pole to your desired spot. Then an adjustable arm to hold the camera. 2mph and start snapping your pics ;)

got out more that just needs to be edited.

Back