• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Nice shot Vi3tBoy

Today marked a year since I picked up my lovely Sebring. Not much done over the year other then wheels, lowered, and some goodies in the cabin. Just enjoying every mile of her. Took her to the lake today, Arizona is hot as hell right now!

nsxprime.jpg

nsxprime2.jpg

Last edited:
That is beautiful right there. Perfect stance, perfect wheels, and one of my favorite colors.

Nice shot Vi3tBoy

Today marked a year since I picked up my lovely Sebring. Not much done over the year other then wheels, lowered, and some goodies in the cabin. Just enjoying every mile of her. Took her to the lake today, Arizona is hot as hell right now!

nsxprime.jpg

nsxprime2.jpg

You car is nearly perfect, may I make a suggestion: dip or paint your Acura emblems black.

Nice shot Vi3tBoy

nsxprime.jpg

nsxprime2.jpg

Wow.. just wow. Being a new sebring owner, I definitely love this look. What are the wheels? What are the specs and what did you lower on? Finally, what color is that? Satin black?

Thanks gang for the kind words.

Turbo yes I have been meaning to do this with the emblem. And for Diddy and neoprufrok / others I'm running the Enkei RS05RR 18" all around. The fronts were 5x112 and drilled them to fit. Sizes are FR. 18x8.5 +40 215/35/18 Vredestein Sessenta and RR 18x10.5 +35 with 265/35/18. The car is lowered on H&R Springs with bilstein shocks lower perch setting. It rides amazing actually! But AZ has some of the best road in the nation:)

Turbo yes I have been meaning to do this with the emblem. And for Diddy and neoprufrok / others I'm running the Enkei RS05RR 18" all around. The fronts were 5x112 and drilled them to fit. Sizes are FR. 18x8.5 +40 215/35/18 Vredestein Sessenta and RR 18x10.5 +35 with 265/35/18. The car is lowered on H&R Springs with bilstein shocks lower perch setting. It rides amazing actually! But AZ has some of the best road in the nation:)

I didn't notice they were 18 all around. You got me thinking now.

Nice shot Vi3tBoy

nsxprime.jpg

nsxprime2.jpg

Damn, that's clean. Because of you I got the BC HB15 and got it in Gunmetal too. :biggrin:

Nice shot Vi3tBoy

nsxprime.jpg

nsxprime2.jpg

wow.. this is f'n amazinnnnnnnng! I had to quote the pics again! Kudos for something different!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm usually NEVER a fan of 18/18, but these actually look quite good ( I would still do 17/18 though). :D

Damn, that's clean. Because of you I got the BC HB15 and got it in Gunmetal too. :biggrin:

I love your new wheels! When I first saw a pic of them I was like man he got some Enkei's, then I was like wait lol. Very sharp!

Awesome photos @mugen_kid, gives me some inspiration :)

Thanks for the kind words!

wow.. this is f'n amazinnnnnnnng! I had to quote the pics again! Kudos for something different!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm usually NEVER a fan of 18/18, but these actually look quite good ( I would still do 17/18 though). :D

Thanks Snyth19, means a lot! I agree 17" would be perfect. I could get the Rs05 in 17" but no RR. Not sure if it would look odd.

Driving to the Ice Cream Cruise Car Show, Werner Park, Omaha, NE Aug 8, 2014.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back