• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

photo-2_zps553763e0.jpg

That looks amazing. Which cover is that?

Last edited:
Just out visiting a friend todayImageUploadedByTapatalk1359948870.509588.jpg

What??? Never heard of that color! Original?
But it's good - then I still don't know of anyone but mine in color and year i Eu. You know of any?
http://www.garaget.org/?car=120375

Yep it's an original colour, possibly a UK only colour? I think there might be a couple more but not many. Your NSX look's great, the colour's are pretty similar, MB look's a little lighter?

Last edited:

I was on the fence with getting the Marga side because they don't match the oem rear valance but the ones you have goes perfectly well with them. Plus I don't think I could survive with those sides being that low hahaha.

Sick! More Pics and a video of you getting out your drive way and cruising the streets!

I was on the fence with getting the Marga side because they don't match the oem rear valance but the ones you have goes perfectly well with them. Plus I don't think I could survive with those sides being that low hahaha.

Sick! More Pics and a video of you getting out your drive way and cruising the streets!
I have a love hate relationship with the Marga sides...they're nice and aggressive but hang too low to the ground which prevents me from going lower in the rear. The rears are I's Impact spates and flow nicely with the sides versus factory rear valence. And showing Prime members of me pulling out of the driveway...I would probably get crucified. LOL!!

Aren't you missing some bolts on the bar?

It looks like this version is bolted on directly to the "tower" and uses the same screws as the suspenssion, look at the driver's side.

I found a better picture:

imola%20orange%20NA2%20RSTB%20and%20FCB%202.jpg

Last edited:
Yes exactly. Brylek is right. Those holes normally are spots that the factory bar mounts to, but the STMPO bar replaces these two end pieces altogether, bolts to the rear struts themselves. Why the holes are there, I have no idea. I, will put some short bolts in them for looks. Ross often did things like this because if he sees a part unnecessary, he simply replaces or incorporates it to save weight. For example, his front brace replaces the heavy factory tow hooks with built in tow hooks of its own. So you add his brace, and you've added a minor amount of weight because you remove something heavy. Other companies don't do this.

I have the same skirts (well Vinnys but same same) and the thing I hate on my car is how "bulky" the front chunk is on the skirt after the door. Not pretty.

You're too late Jim... That car is already not stock. :p

You're too late Jim... That car is already not stock. :p

LOL for sure! That car looks far from stock... NSX-R wing, full lip kit, etc etc. If 91ish as the wheels point too... this car isn't even oem color.

Myself on the other hand... just picked up a 100% OEM bone stock blk/blk Targa. Stock as in 8ft electric antenna, stock airbox, radio, exhaust, 4wd springs, everything. Not one mod! 2 owners 50k miles all documented! Clean carfax and autocheck too.

Edit: I can't wait to slam it!! haha

Last edited:
Please consider keeping it stock
There are so few stock NSX's left some need to be preserved.

Jim
Too late for that :)

But i will be keeping it clean though with tasteful modifications.
I'm planning on keeping it simple this time around

image2_zps377d0581.jpeg

Congrats. Looks nice and stock. Ready for mods. Lol actually looks like it has the 02 rear already? And R wing... Ok not so stock

Its a 91" originally silver and then got repainted to silverstone, but i will be changing that soon after i go through my "clean up process"

and what is stock? I do not know what that is! lol

actually funny that you mention it... I think ALL my cars at home has some form of modification at home.... other then the Benz

Last edited:
You guys and your stock cars LOL ~ we don't own a single stock car. My buddy and I always compare notes and now that he's got a Sienna AWD minivan, he continues to mod with the latest gadgets.

No offense to stock owners but IMO is stock means time to drive a Buick :)

You guys and your stock cars LOL ~ we don't own a single stock car. My buddy and I always compare notes and now that he's got a Sienna AWD minivan, he continues to mod with the latest gadgets.

No offense to stock owners but IMO is stock means time to drive a Buick :)

A stock NSX can also be considered showing respect for the thousands of hours the designer and engineers spent developing and refining the car.
And we continue to enjoy those refinements as we rack up the maintenance free miles.

Shigeru Uehara urged owners to learn how to take their NSX's to it's limit and become expert drivers.
Improve ourselves as drivers before spending money on performance modifications that are beyond our skill level.

I can honestly say my driving skills are not up to my stock NSX limits so I don't spend thousands of dollars on say a suspension system that is beyond my ability to use?

Putting on body kits/big wings and other bling that doesn't improve the performance of a car is a mystery to me.

However I accept that some people would put a big wing on a 57 Chev or 63 Sting Ray or, if rich enough, a Ferrai 250 GTO.

Jim

Last edited:
Jim I agree with you and Mr. Uehara. But... When you love your car it's very hard to resist not doing anything to it. I like my car more now as it just looks and performs better to me but I have total respect for stock and guys like yourself that believe in that philosophy.

It's not about performance, it's about looking good. :D

My DD civic is completely stock if that counts for anything.

Putting on body kits/big wings and other bling that doesn't improve the performance of a car is a mystery to me

Back