• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

:biggrin: Madeira very nice island! I've been there twice!

p.s. i almost bought a 98 orange/black back in 2004 before finding mine in 2005!

always loved the red/black top colour combo. my absolute favourite.

p.s. my grandmother was from Madeira...

Last edited:
In tribute to the new Star Wars movie coming out tomorrow

1073251_631381933541449_17590907_oa_zps6688fe41.jpg

Not too sure how i was able to get a hold of a copy but awesome read. My favorite part was when you broke your lip driving to NSXPO cuz you were driving like a mas puto but your favorite paisa, mexiricer, saved you by bringing you a used lip in exchange for some cervezas. [MENTION=16375]Dhalsim[/MENTION]

Not too sure how i was able to get a hold of a copy but awesome read. My favorite part was when you broke your lip driving to NSXPO cuz you were driving like a mas puto but your favorite paisa, mexiricer, saved you by bringing you a used lip in exchange for some cervezas. [MENTION=16375]Dhalsim[/MENTION]

ahhhhh...haha...........si es verdad cabron..........I still owe you a beer.......come up here and party with us

Rudolph the VTEC Reindeer....

attachment.php

Attachments

• 5D3_8385.jpg
    5D3_8385.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,667
Last edited:
At Wekfest Palm beach this pass weekend.

Exterior
- Completed my 02+ conversion
- Route KS Nsxr Gt front and rear bumpers
- Marga Hills/Vinny side skirts

Interior (completed all this in one day! Lol)
- Tan to black/red interior swap
- Tfent red carpet
- painted lower portion of center console and arm rest black. Still need to take care of door panels. Ran out of paint.
- swapped out all tan rear pieces and levers to Oem black pieces
- Dali Racing harness bar
- Takata Harnesses
- Bride Zeta 2 low max seats in solid red
- Bride type FO seat rails
- Spoon Gen 2 steering wheel
- Type R carbon shifter bezel
- Feel's shift plate (5 speed version)
- Tommy Kaira Hebe shift knob
- installed an extra Oem shift stalk that I had rethreaded to 10x1.25 so I could get this shift knob to fit.

44072f711648ac56827cdc55692263cb.jpg

a7801df56260faf6d10360fff181bba2.jpg

6a0bc6b4a99ab0657396cc513ce2a69d.jpg

f72d31f3858cb6dc21266d5c31233f1d.jpg

Last edited:
^Ahh so you are Roderick - remember seeing Joe's picture of both your cars at Wekfest!

Nice representation in a sea of imports!

Yes :) I usually go by RJ since it is easier to remember.

There was so much stance at the car show I couldn't believe it. Car shows and taste in cars have changed quite a bit since I was in the scene. This was actually the first show I have had a car registered in about 10 years lol. But it was cool to see how insane builds are getting. I think it's a good thing. From the look of the show it seems that the car show scene could be growing again!

Back