• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

23827290686_9305993142_b.jpg

racer9x, what spoiler is that?

I put my new car away for the winter today (finally).

The saddest day of the driving season for any car nut in the North. Owner for two months, and I am thankful that late fall/early winter was warm enough that I was able to drive my "new" NSX as much as I have. Now, with snow and cold finally coming weeks late, it's time for the NSX to go to bed until late March/early April. Thanks to Hrant Enterprises for their quick delivery of the NSX cover.....silver to match my Kaiser Silver.

*goes off to cry bitterly in the corner*

I'll be visiting every 10-14 days to start it up, since I was too lazy to remove the battery and am storing it someplace without electricity for a battery tender, so I'll at least get to see it every now and again.

sTWtga.jpg

ahh I remember those days of the 20x10...I didn't bother covering it..made it easier to get in and start..

[MENTION=17861]bzyrice[/MENTION] nice updates, looking like a whole new car. I remember your username from HT and PriusChat lol

The saddest day of the driving season for any car nut in the North. Owner for two months, and I am thankful that late fall/early winter was warm enough that I was able to drive my "new" NSX as much as I have. Now, with snow and cold finally coming weeks late, it's time for the NSX to go to bed until late March/early April. Thanks to Hrant Enterprises for their quick delivery of the NSX cover.....silver to match my Kaiser Silver.

*goes off to cry bitterly in the corner*

I'll be visiting every 10-14 days to start it up, since I was too lazy to remove the battery and am storing it someplace without electricity for a battery tender, so I'll at least get to see it every now and again.

A little OT, but how long do you let it idle for?

And that's really a shame that you just got it and can't drive it due to the weather. But I guess it's better than not having one!!! :)

Decided to relocate my Valentine 1 hidden display from the ashtray to left side of dash/windshield. This fixed a couple issues like having to look down and being blocked by gear shift knob depending on what gear you were in. Anyways, it just perfectly fits with no tape or bracket in the space and you can clearly see and hear the warnings. Plus pretty sure other drivers can't see it and it's hidden behind the inspection sticker. Just tried it out last night during a drive.
2ebeadacd3d851c31961b4c746a317f1.jpg
ee88afab09be2a89417e311b3d314ceb.jpg

Back