• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Super cool. I'm assuming tuning for your sound system? If so, where did you have your install done? I'm looking to have some custom work done soon...

I did not. The top half comes off to get to the network cable for tuning.

ba355bf4b8b8b2ed0ce0f7d7d7052772.jpg

Super cool. I'm assuming tuning for your sound system? If so, where did you have your install done? I'm looking to have some custom work done soon...

Tuning for my engine management.

This install is being done at Musicar NW in Portland.

If you are in CA I would look into Simplicity of Sound.

Tuning for my engine management.

This install is being done at Musicar NW in Portland.

If you are in CA I would look into Simplicity of Sound.

I'm actually in Seattle as well so I was hoping you were working with a local shop. How is Musicar's work? It certainly looks nice from the one shot. Any more photos of the install?

Awesome view, prym8. It reminds me of the boreal forest in the Algoma Region north of Sault Ste Marie, Ontario. Trees are different, but almost-wilderness highway leaves our driver soul begging. :smile:

Funny I'll be in Ontario in a few weeks to see the in-laws. One has a Miata he offered me to drive so maybe I can check out the Algoma. Happy Canada day!

Nice day for a hike/cruise along the Potomac River in Maryland. We hiked along the C & O Canal at Great Falls National Park & cruised the back roads north to the historic White's Ferry crossing. It has been in operation since 1817. After witnessing a Porsche's nose clearance, we decided the angle of the steel ramp was not NSX friendly...
AJ

Attachments

• IMG_4182.jpg
    IMG_4182.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 887
  • IMG_4179.jpg
    IMG_4179.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_4180.jpg
    IMG_4180.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 875
  • IMG_4183.jpg
    IMG_4183.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 883
Great looking Car, settings, and shots!

^ Those Y-spoke wheels make the shape come alive - the optional interwoven & blade wheels do nothing for me (at least in photos)

I'd like to see those wheels in a nice shade of silver. I don't quite understand the fascination with black wheels these days. That red on the car is very sharp.

I'd like to see those wheels in a nice shade of silver. I don't quite understand the fascination with black wheels these days. That red on the car is very sharp.

They are actually more of a gunmetal. Here is a pic of them off the car when I was cleaning them.

28ldpac.jpg

But I do agree that they would look better in a lighter shade.

Back