• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

At the end of the NSXCA N/E region River Run, my '17 was surrounded by a great group of older siblings as seen in the pic. And I will add that many gave positive comments on the polished (hence bright vs dark or black) Interwoven (vs Y) wheels going well with the Source Silver. Don't get me wrong, I do like the Y's and considered them. I just decided I'd prefer something a bit different and maybe somewhat newer looking when ordering. Not everybody has to like the same things. That's why we all have choices to make ourselves -vs others- happy. And I also try not to degrade or negate others for choices which I may not prefer or agree with. This pic was at the end of a Great day with wonderful people after a Grand Ride!

NSX at RiverRun17 IMG_8676.jpg

Added a new daily to the stable...

DyQOLHf.jpg

The Honda dealership near me has the same color type r on their showroom - listed with only a $15,000 markup.

I didn't pay a dime over sticker.

^Nothing looks as good as the oem spoiler.:cool:

^Golden Gate Bridge picture is spot on. Your car is perfect.

How'd you manage that? Closest amount I've seen to MSRP was +$5k.

I am good friends with the sales manager at our local Honda dealership and although he had many offers for more money, he wanted the car to stay in this town with someone that could appreciate it. I owned the only Integra Type R to hit our town, so it was only natural that I should have the only Civic Type R.

My screen name in our local import scene along with everywhere else has been jlsnyderTypeR for 20 years now. :D

I am good friends with the sales manager at our local Honda dealership and although he had many offers for more money, he wanted the car to stay in this town with someone that could appreciate it. I owned the only Integra Type R to hit our town, so it was only natural that I should have the only Civic Type R.

My screen name in our local import scene along with everywhere else has been jlsnyderTypeR for 20 years now. :D

Figured as much! It's a beautiful car. Do you have pics of your ITR and if you do, is it for sale? :)

Thanks [MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION], have yet to find an aftermarket one I prefer over OEM.

Thank you [MENTION=25478]croftoncustoms[/MENTION], took some tinkering to dial in the wheel fitment and tire sizing.

Back