• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Looks better than I pictured, but now you need more aggressive styling all around. Plans for Stacy's or DF CF side splitters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

More aggressive styling? LOL... I have black RSII's and black DFR wide scoops, Stoptechs, an R hood and a Cantrell lip and the car is way low. On an all silver/black theme. How much more "aggressive" do I need to make it? I don't like those aftermarket side skirts too much they are heavy and don't fit like my OEM 05 ones. No need to change those. But... Since you asked I also have the whole TK side splitter and nose coming.

Rally rollingshot

1073716_631381970208112_666008072_o.jpg

What rally? car looks good. Are you still in boston??

What rally? car looks good. Are you still in boston??

Nope, back in CA. Golden Gate 2 Hollywood (GG2H) rally. I did a write up over in the NorCal section but I thought this picture was so good I'd share it over here too :)

Great shot Ben! And I think you represented the NSX very well. Proud of my NSX brothers that went on that event.................

More aggressive styling? LOL... I have black RSII's and black DFR wide scoops, Stoptechs, an R hood and a Cantrell lip and the car is way low. On an all silver/black theme. How much more "aggressive" do I need to make it? I don't like those aftermarket side skirts too much they are heavy and don't fit like my OEM 05 ones. No need to change those. But... Since you asked I also have the whole TK side splitter and nose coming.

More more more!!!! yeah this new addition IMO needs aggressive sides too. Can't wait to see that TK nose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

"Lowered" pics by illusion - parking on tall grass FTW.

EDIT: First picture is zoomed so it's blurry. I like the first angle better--one of my favorites for the NSX.

Last edited:
^^ looks good but me think it will look better if you have BBK like before to complete the look. Big aftermarket wheels with tiny stock brakes look kinda off for me.

^^ looks good but me think it will look better if you have BBK like before to complete the look. Big aftermarket wheels with tiny stock brakes look kinda off for me.

Might look kinda off to you but looks just fine for me :biggrin:

Recently acquired 99

Attachments

• 20130712_180552.jpg
    20130712_180552.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 970
Out on a drive.CSC_0361.jpg

=DREW

Back