• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

p111atunit1.jpg

1062727_10152068860787468_620081524_n_zps2e64f01c.jpg

Chris keep the wheels... paint the headlamps R white. And post more pics with your girlfriend outside the car not inside the car. In fact... forget the car...

Last edited:
Perfect setup. Love the Difflow, JP aero, and ducted hood. I thought I was done and now I am wanting to do more. I hate to admit it but I think the white TE's look better than the M5's on your green. Ever considered white M5s?

Thanks Ozone!! Loving the current configuration on my car... enjoying it a bit this year as well!

My M5's are actually getting refinished as we speak... Initially was going to do white and the TE's in medium silver like my second set.

Now I'm torn on M5 color... the white looks soooo good on the green! Need to make a decision the next few days though, and not sure I want two sets of white wheels.

Chris keep the wheels... paint the headlamps R white. And post more pics with your girlfriend outside the car not inside the car. In fact... forget the car...

LMAO! May do the headlights, not sure.

Might put the Model 5's back on with OEM flat spoiler in a month or two, so not sure I want to commit to the white headlights.

As long as I own this car, I'll never sell 1 set of TE37 and 1 set of Model 5's for it. Two best wheels for our cars IMO!

- - - Updated - - -

and also... Type-J Looking phenomenal!

Thanks for the kind words about the wheels. Those were the PO's doing though, so I can't take credit for the choice or the fitment. I'm pulling them off soon in favor of RPF1s in MexiRicer's specs.

Before the Shine lip and BYS skirts, it looked like this:
Untitled.png

Thanks for the kind words about the wheels. Those were the PO's doing though, so I can't take credit for the choice or the fitment. I'm pulling them off soon in favor of RPF1s in MexiRicer's specs.

Before the Shine lip and BYS skirts, it looked like this:
Untitled.png

I get slightly offended when people call my X a Corvette and then I take a deep breath and politely correct them with a smile

Back