• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

So i went out at 3am to a sweet country road to try and shoot some night shots.... i grabbed the camera, tripod, and lenses..... but i forgot one key element... the timer! LOL It was so dark I couldn't see 2ft in front of me.... but I got this pic and I kind of like how it turned out. :)

I like that picture - I'm up in Minot quite frequently for work. Some days I wish I could just tote my NSX around behind my work truck in my race trailer so I could enjoy driving it on the days I am sitting on standby (oil field work).

I like that picture - I'm up in Minot quite frequently for work. Some days I wish I could just tote my NSX around behind my work truck in my race trailer so I could enjoy driving it on the days I am sitting on standby (oil field work).

Got any pics? There is another nsx here... a military guy has a 92 for sale... its pretty rough with a salavage title... i thought it would be fun to buy and make it an all out monster lol

A friend just stopped by my work as he knew I drove my car today and snapped a quick picture.nsx.jpg

Chris... LED tails... for the love of God brother...

Don't make me email a side by side comparison photo of my lights and your lights to your girlfriend. I don't like doing things that way but if you leave me no choice..

Last edited:
From our latest drive with mine in the foreground. Eric takes some great pics.:cool:

i-fjxG7fs-L.jpg

Chris... LED tails... for the love of God brother...

Don't make me email a side by side comparison photo of my lights and your lights to your girlfriend. I don't like doing things that way but if you leave me no choice..

Agreed!! I have something in the works...

That and a talented driver...

I contemplated making 18 threads like you about how I could shave .5lbs or what tires/what camber/what wheels I should run or what shirt to wear today but decided against it :biggrin:

The LEDs are growing on me. Are they also lighter? :)

Slightly lighter yes. You end up not using two diffusers, removing heat shielding (metal), some wiring, etc.

Got any pics? There is another nsx here... a military guy has a 92 for sale... its pretty rough with a salavage title... i thought it would be fun to buy and make it an all out monster lol

971226_700971589929012_1370437104_n.jpg

Had to go get the pregnant wife some Panda Express last night - decided any reason is a good reason to take the NSX!

As far as what I drive when I'm over there, it's my 2001 F350 7.3 Diesel with only 385,000 miles on the clock. I put about 6K miles on/month for work running back and forth and all over the Bakken. Heck, I drove over Wednesday morning, did a job in the middle of the night and got back home yesterday afternoon. I was up North of Stanley a bit by Powers Lake.

... After looking at this picture I need my second child to get here already so I can drop some coin on suspension, wheels, etc... She'll look a tad different come spring with more aesthetic goods ;)

Last edited:
Back