• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Hyperflash??? Yeah, I would appreciate the tips, after seeing you finally doing yours I may do mine this week before HondaDay

Thank you :cool: My NSX is a 2000 with a Wings West front lip and HRE wheels

Like Caustic said, Zanardis are coupes and were made in 1999

Aha. Not sure if we ever had Zanardis over here in England, so I was guessing.

But your car's red looks a deeper shade than regular Formula Red (perhaps a trick of the light?).

Whatever it is, it's gorgeous. :)

Aha. Not sure if we ever had Zanardis over here in England, so I was guessing.

But your car's red looks a deeper shade than regular Formula Red (perhaps a trick of the light?).

Whatever it is, it's gorgeous. :)

I think they came out with a different red around the 2000's ...maybe called "new red" or something. There's been several blues, silvers, yellows, reds, and I even think a few dark greens.

I still want to push my rear about 3mm. I know I'm being super picky. haha

9421198331_14ee32dd3f_b.jpg

super picky is what got your car to where it is today. i can see that your rears can benefit from being a tad more aggressive.

car looking incredible (as always)

I still want to push my rear about 3mm. I know I'm being super picky. haha

9421198331_14ee32dd3f_b.jpg

Me likes that Dave.

4u9e2ama.jpg

Sweet mother of Volk... You need to get any thought of getting rid of those beautiful FORGED wheels out of your head.

So yeah the brake lights look 1000% more updated and modern. Car's ass looks completely different. Everyone that sees it in person loves it. I am debating also doing your little F1 light in the apron...

What's this for?

The long tale begins with my company (www.centralcoastweb.com) co-sponsoring the Central MN Photoshop User Group with BDI (www.bdiphoto.com), and I had mentioned it would be nice to have pro pics of my car - and he said to bring it on up! Well what I thought was going to be a simple front, back and done deal turned into a full day, locations, details and a ton of work by Joel and our mutual photographer friend/sponsor/partner Keith. Unreal amount of work these guys did...can't wait to see the results!

NSX_shoot2.jpg

Last edited:
Back