• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

My work had sort of a 'car show' a while back, people brought in their American classics they've had since highschool and other small cosmetic restorations, there were some nice old BMW's here and there, too. I was goaded into bringing the NSX and ill tell you people immediately thought it was some new model or 130,000k sports car. It got a lot of attention from non-car people that didn't know what it was, just assuming it was super exclusive and $$$. I thought it funny that their 07 BMW cost more than the NSX and the NSX still draws a crowd.
I just realized you probably another 30-40lbs to lose by ditching those popups headlights.

thank you all for the kind words!
yes they are 350Z nismo wheels. i was looking for an extra set of wheels to fall back on just in case...knock on wood. the specs are pretty close to what i was looking for without having to run spacers. the only two modifications that i did were bored the front wheels hubs and resprayed with a different color (aka subaru black java pearl).
front: 18x9 +30.....215/35
rear: 19x10 +30.....265/30

Did you have to use centering rings on the rear? What size front tires? Is that setup now clearing the fenders?

d132_zpse3bae5a3.jpg

Looking good brother... I thought you installed the Gurney flaps? I can't make it out in this pic... Then again I'm looking at it using tapatalk on my phone

No I gave my flap to a buyer in my GB who needed it fast as his car was already in the body shop. I will get my whole Tommy Kaira kit soon.

front are 215/35r18. no rubbing issues except going up slopes at full turn but ud cups really helps with that issue. as for the rear hub rings, im still looking for a set. other then that, im relying on lug centric for now.
SAM_8293.jpg

SAM_8292.jpg

what do you mean you are pretty sure? LOL... didn't you take the photo? isn't that your car? weren't you there?

stock is nicer than anyother wing besides the Mugen one lol IMO of course

Why the Photochop action?

What photoshop? Those are all new fenders and shaved keyhole... I don't know what you are talking about. LOL

I was trying to see how it would look with the ugly stuff gone and I didn't save the original. I am not that sophisticated. I used MS paint. LOL...

Here I made it even better. Runs on a fuel cell now.

d132_zps9afb7d74.jpg

Last edited:
Back