• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Post your most recent picture of your NSX...

Recent interior shot. Pretty satisfied with it as of right now.

photo-127.jpg

Just washed. Thinking of plasti-dipping the centers of the rims in black - thoughts?

I used Clear spray for my white front end to protect on a long road trip to see how it works. I sprayed about 3 coats of it and it was PITA to remove and to keep it clean. the dirt and grime get embedded and its hard to wash it off. Finally had enough of it but it won't peel off easily. I had to buy a bottle of special $30 solution from Plastic-dip to let it soak and wash it off with high pressure hose. Never again use it on something I care how it looks. You application may have different out come but I would powder coat so its more durable. This plastic dip stuff is cheezy.

Is it just me or is this the nicest NSX on prime?!!! Wheel Specs? Congrats on a great job! :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Is it just me or is this the nicest NSX on prime?!!! Wheel Specs? Congrats on a great job! :eek:

thanks bro, mines is definitely not the nicest nsx on prime but i appreciate the comment. wheel specs are 18x8.5 +24 (215/35/18), 19x10.5 +14 (275/30/19) and there's more room to play with if i stretch the tires but i had to work with what i had at the moment

From a local show this past weekend. Cavalcade of Customs. We had a great mix of cars present. From a 1000HP Drag Supra to my car to a Diesel converted Yukon XL to my pops Classic 66 Impala restomod.

Is this an authentic BYS spoiler?

The last picture I will take before it goes in for a few mods to make it mine own.

IMG_6967.jpg

Back