• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Potential NSX

Leonard, good luck with your search for an NSX.

There are quite a few to choose from in this thread alone.

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152586

This car is owned by DJ a local Atlanta car. It is extremely clean and well priced for the work he has put into it.

I am sure if you contact him, you can arrange to review the car.

Good Luck

I have seen DJ's NSX in person, but I didn't get a chance to look over it very closely. I like it either way.
Sort of sad though, didn't realize/remember DJ was trying to sell it.

Last edited:
I have come to learn later that they simply had a full complement of NYC kids with good numbers and wanted a greater demographic mix of students.

Same thing happened to me at Cornell Law- too many Cornell kids in the applicant class, so I got bumped to diversify the class. :mad: The dean of the law school actually called me to apologize! :eek:

Not regretting it, though, since a city kid like me from a working class family definitely would be out of place and it would have been quite intimidating for me.

You're not kidding. I never felt so poor as during those years in Ithaca. Still, it was a great experience.

Thread hijack over. So Leonard, are you going to buy an NSX yet? :D I actually think that White auto might be right for you. You can keep it over the years, work on it and make a nice ride out of it. Maybe even swap a manual into it? Something to think about...

Same thing happened to me at Cornell Law- too many Cornell kids in the applicant class, so I got bumped to diversify the class. :mad: The dean of the law school actually called me to apologize! :eek:

You're not kidding. I never felt so poor as during those years in Ithaca. Still, it was a great experience.

Thread hijack over. So Leonard, are you going to buy an NSX yet? :D I actually think that White auto might be right for you. You can keep it over the years, work on it and make a nice ride out of it. Maybe even swap a manual into it? Something to think about...

I still have my eyes set on a NSX. I am thinking of the Widebody NSX that is GPW as it is actually here in Atlanta which is really a big thing to me. As a another member stated and a few other DJ has a good NSX and is worth the price and well taken cared of. Only thing I am contempt with is that it has widebody front. I really love the stock look on this car. But then again it is still a good car. Although the NSX you mentioned would be a good idea to get and fix her up. Get my hands dirty :biggrin: I would have to switch out that auto. Its just something about Sports cars and Autos that doesnt mix.

Damn you RSO, I had to read your email and click on the link, there goes 10 minutes of my life wasted that I can't get back. Kid, go buy the NSX of your dreams, post up pictures of you holding the newspaper with headline and date clearly visible so all the doubters can go away, do it at your local gathering with a few other NSX'ers around to verify. Better yet, hurry up and get it, drive it up from Atlanta to Pa. next week, I'm sure we can get an exception on the closed NSXPO registration, and I'll even buy you a Shirley Temple to celebrate your new car!!!!!

Ok, this is now the dumbest thread ever. Who cares what his twitter or fb says, are u stalking him? He says he loaded, let it be. OP you want an nsx, get one. Post a pic and leave it at that. I wasnt expecting the entire 3rd page to be a member defending and another firing shots, i mean really, whats your obsession with calling him on every post? Maybe the germany car is bs, maybe its not. Maybe ivy schools are bs, maybe not. But admitting he gets help from parents, is single and admitting he doesnt pay for much, accumulating 40k ir less isnt a hard task for most established adults. My dad can go buy a ferrari cash, so if i said i was getting an nsx as a gift for 40k and ppls knew my background its not unbelievable. At first, i felt the OP was being lame with his crap posts but it seems he is trying his best to answer everyones questions. This is a car forum, not the FBI to investigate his life and claims. Leave the kid alone, everyone is allowed to dream. OP, unless you have a serious question, i would stop posting in this thread as it has nothing to now do with your car at all.
I agree with this post 100% ! Couldnt have said it any better!! Cheers to you!!

Can't believe this thread is so long. This kid is clearly an idiot and will never own or drive an NSX, so just leave him be....

He'll never go to Harvard or Princeton
He'll never join the military
He's never even seen an iQ test
He'll never get a job
Hell he'll probably never graduate from high school.

He'll definitely just stay in front of his computer whacking it to his own "SUPREME" picture.
He'll definitely continue to fail at life as a Donald Glover wannabe from S. Atlanta.

Congrats kid :cool:

Can't believe this thread is so long. This kid is clearly an idiot and will never own or drive an NSX, so just leave him be....

He'll never go to Harvard or Princeton
He'll never join the military
He's never even seen an iQ test
He'll never get a job
Hell he'll probably never graduate from high school.

He'll definitely just stay in front of his computer whacking it to his own "SUPREME" picture.
He'll definitely continue to fail at life as a Donald Glover wannabe from S. Atlanta.

Congrats kid :cool:

Damn, another hater and i thought page 4 was almost negative free. someone post random crap so we can start page 5 fresh. I was looking to see page 4 with less hateing. OP, start page 5 with a pic of your car.

On a positive note, i like the wide body car. All my friends who see sfdreamers at my house say its just epic, not cool or sick, just epic.

Last edited:
Random crap

More randomness

Betty?

Damn, another hater and i thought page 4 was almost negative free. someone post random crap so we can start page 5 fresh. I was looking to see page 4 with less hateing. OP, start page 5 with a pic of your car.

On a positive note, i like the wide body car. All my friends who see sfdreamers at my house say its just epic, not cool or sick, just epic.

If you and a couple of your friends believe a widebody NSX is epic im surely going to look into DJ's. Thanks.

Dam true that this thread is full of hate, that being said i can understand how everyone feels about the op but just leave him be man its not cool to ridicule someone like that, as far as im concerned even if he isn't completely truthful he hasn't offended anyone and is just seeking help.... 04HondaNSX just buy one already dude doesnt have to be the ultimate nsx just buy one and enjoy it post some pics and done!!!:rolleyes::cool:

nepotism may be one thing but how did you get accepted (and with a full ride) to harvard 3 months before they announce admissions? What's your sats? I have to admit that i'm jealous since your iq beats mine (168-165) and i graduated top of my high school class with a 1427/1600 sat and couldn't even get wait listed.

Who is your uncle? Janet rapelye was and is the dean of admissions since july 1, 2003 and logan powell came in as director of admissions in 2008. Is fred hargadon your uncle?

fred-hargadon.jpg

dean hargadon retired in 2003 after 15 years in the position.

I guess perhaps i missed the family resemblance when checking your pics on your twitter account:

dipshit_leonard_gousha.jpg

dipshit_leonard_gousha_nsfw.jpg

also, how did you manage to swing not only admissions but free rides to both harvard and princeton while only a junior in high school? When did you take the sats? You said you got these last year and you are a 17yr old senior now. Those letters aren't even scheduled to go out for around 90 more days from now.

lmao

Theres always dont feed the birds signs, who follows those lol. Almost to page 5 for fresh start ;)

Back