• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPI in Fresno??

after living in fresno for the past 5 too long years i can tell you the answer is NO ONE!!
dont bother going to fresno acura..i spoke to the master tech...he has seen only a few in the couple of years he has been there...the few car owners i befriended there would take their cars up to sac or bay area.

Z

Thank you for the replys..... I got that same notion from talking to them at Fresno Acura....Didn't seem like they really knew much about the NSX's. May have to get it inspected in the Bay area..

thanks again,

Mike

I can see how Fresno Acura might not be as experienced with the NSX, they are still very sparse here. Ive always had great service at Nielo.... granted it was with my Rover. :rolleyes:

Can anyone help me with who to take a car to in Fresno area?

Looking at the Berlina Black in Fresno? Let us know how it goes! And do post the VIN, seems to be missing from the CL post.

Yes... just gotta find someone to check out the car for me... Maybe Foreign Affairs in Santa Clara would be a good choice. What do you think??

MIGHT AS WELL BRING IT TO ME IF YOUR COMING UP TO THE BAY. PLUS IM FROM FRESNO. BE NICE TO KNOW SOMEONE I CAN CRUISE WITH WHEN IM THERE.

Justin Winn
Acura Authorized Service<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
750 E. El Camino Real<o:p></o:p>
Sunnyvale, CA 94087<o:p></o:p>
(408) 733-2400<o:p></o:p>
www.acuraauthorizedservice.com<o:p></o:p>

I don't know if the owner will drive it that far for a PPI... Thank you for the offer...very much appreciated... back to you..

Back