• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PPI in LA

I hope this is the right place to post this. I am looking at an NSX in LA but I live in Houston. I am trying to determine what the preferred places in LA for a PPI of an NSX is. I tried searching but couldn't find recommendations for the LA area which seemed odd. Can you guys point me in the right direction please? Thank you.

LA is a big area but if the owner is willing to have the car looked at, #Solidol is correct. Autowave is in Huntington Beach, just off the 405 and Niguel Motors is in Laguna Hills, just off the 5. Both of these places are legit and will give you a solid assessment. They might even have done maintenance/repairs to this car over the years. Good luck.

Thanks a lot. It's the one listed on here in Corona. I just want to get a general pre purchase inspection and get a leak down and compression test on the engine. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Take it to Ramon at Niguel Motors, it's where most locals here take their NSX.

Back