• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pre-NSXPO Party

I'd like to caravan up with some of the NY/NJ crew, where are we meeting up?

All you Canadians that have to drive through Buffalo are more than welcome to join us for the party and caravan the next day. I need a list for tee shirts.

Add one Crazy Canuck to the list!

What's the shirt story?

I'd love one with a collar (golf shirt) but if not possible Large T shirt, Medium Golf shirt (American Sizes are bigger, but American money is equal:wink: )

I prefer golf shirts 'cuz I can wear 'em to work, T-Shirts are just about useless for me.

It would be great to see you & Susan again. I hope this time with out all that smoke !! Don't forget, I'll need tee shirt sizes by 9-10-'07

Room is booked:wink:

I heard this party from Larry. May I join you? I will arrive at baffalo international airport from Chicago, 13:25 on Oct.3. Is this hotel close to airport?

T-shirt M, please. I booked my room.

Hirofumi

We are extremely pleased you will be at the Pre-NSXPO party . The Garden Place Hotel has a shuttle van that will pick you up at the airport that is about 2 miles away. If you have any problems getting a ride to the party, call Ray Laks Acura 632-1111 and I'll be sure somebody picks you up at the hotel. I'm sure one of the NSXERS will have a empty seat. Looking forward to seeing you
Regards
Ron

A Pre-NSXPO tent party will be held Oct. 3rd from 4 pm till 8 pm at Ray Laks Acura 7460 Transit Road(Route78) Williamsville NY. They will be serving chicken wings and beef on weck. The front parking lot will be for NSX parking only A block of rooms will be reserved at $89.00 at The Garden Place Hotel using Ray Laks Acura name. The hotel is located 1 mile South of the tent party. They promised to have a area coned off for NSX parking only. Make your reservations asap as it is a very popular place. The phone # is 716-635-9000 or 1-800-Garden-1 You can check out their web site at www.salvatores.net. The hotel is located at exit 49 on Interstate 90. All you Canadians that have to drive through Buffalo are more than welcome to join us for the party and caravan the next day. I need a list for tee shirts. The cut off date will be Sept. 10 2007

Ron & Ginnie---1 large--1extra large
The Don-------1 Large
Larry B--------1 Large (extra short)
Peter----------1 Large
Sylvia---------1 Med
Bob O.--------1 Large
Ian D---------1 Large---1Med
Tony---------1 Large
Red----------1 Large
Hirofumi------1 Med
The Kid------

Please add your name and sizes

I'll take a large, your missing some names. The guy at the hotel said 11 rooms were already booked. :wink:

Please add a "S" to the list, Ms. Carla will be attending NSXPO! :smile:

Rooms are booked and all set to come out a day early to visit the falls.

I'm partial to pastels although earth tones can be quite butch...........

Perhaps a little 70's?
beaded_curtains_large.jpg

One of our clubmember wants to join NSXPO2007. It is first time to enjoy NSXPO for him. So he want to join Pre-NSXPO party, too.

Can you accept him? We need room for two person and two luggages.
If you have no space, I will drive rent-a-car from baffalo to columbus.

L size for him, please.

Hirofumi

Last edited:
Hi Ronnie & Ginnie;

Count Clem & Lori in for the Party & Caravan. 1 XL, 1L tee.

Clem & Lori :biggrin:
Clem, if you start out to Buffalo now, you should be there on time!!!:eek:

One of our clubmember wants to join NSXPO2007. It is first time to enjoy NSXPO for him. So he want to join Pre-NSXPO party, too.

Can you accept him? We need room for two person and two luggages.
If you have no space, I will drive rent-a-car from baffalo to columbus.

L size for him, please.

Hirofumi
No problem !! I have him down for a Large. I think the rental car is the way to go

Back