• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

PRE-PREG Carbon Fiber autoclave processed parts for NSX to be made !

This thread is makeing me sick!!! If you have a previous business beef, take it offline. But please shut the hell up,you guys are flameing on a subject that has nothing to do with these new carbon fiber parts!!! Whew, I feel better..thank you. I will take 1,4,5, & 8 with a side of fries.... :D :D :D :D

If the price is right I'll take anything in CF. :)

Whatever the case is between you two guys, the more IPT post about this dealing, the deeper the hole he digs. Read the post about MJ.

CASE CLOSED!

As for CF parts. Everybody wants to show-off their aftermarket parts. The lookers, in this case, think CF has some race and $ values. Some even think CF makes you go faster! :confused:

Anyways, quality is the most important, then price. I have CF from Japan on my X and the quality is OK. Japanese use CF for race purposes. Americans use it for show and tell.

IPT - Word to the wise. It better be quality.(no bubles, no skewing, etc.) Or you see how the forum will treat you.

IPT NSX said:
Current list (updated)

1. rear vent (15 people intrested)
2. Dash (center console) (7 people intrested)
3. canards for stock bumber
4. stock intake box like comptech but make it cheaper (3)
5. door sills (4)
6. gas lever (2)
7. instrument cluster surround (6)
8. interior door handles (4)
9. seam covers (1)

Kepp the pms coming or post

estimates of price will be coming tomorow on some of these parts

thanks

parker daniel

www.iptmotorsports.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

I'm interested in a couple of these parts to...any chance we can see the prices?

IPT NSX said:
Current list (updated)

1. rear vent (15 people intrested)
2. Dash (center console) (7 people intrested)
3. canards for stock bumber
4. stock intake box like comptech but make it cheaper (3)
5. door sills (4)
6. gas lever (2)
7. instrument cluster surround (6)
8. interior door handles (4)
9. seam covers (1)

Kepp the pms coming or post

estimates of price will be coming tomorow on some of these parts

thanks

parker daniel

www.iptmotorsports.com
www.nsxtraderonline.com

Did you get a chance to figure out pricing?

I'll take 1, 2 how about the center console pod and a scoop over the engine hatch, maybe something that ducts down to the rear vent :)

I would like to see the underhood air scope (the part that covers the wiper motor and has the hood seal) be made in carbon fiber. The primary reason is that I would like to get one that doesn't have the cutouts for the wiper arms to give it a clean look. Would anyone else like to see this product in carbon fiber and not have wiper cut outs?

Wow, it's been a month and there still no price quotes for the parts?

I am interested in anything CF (good quality ones) as long as the prices are reasonable.

I will want to buy the rear windshield piece and the gas lever piece.

If these pieces are not going to be made, that is okay, but I would just like to know at least. We all have been waiting for prices for quite a while now with no response. Would the vendor here please help us out by giving a progress update, please. Thank you. :smile:

Dude....what the heck happened with this?? I have been waiting for these parts so I could do the transformation over the winter months....is this officially a 'never gonna happen' thing?? :mad: :frown: :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
Dude....what the heck happened with this?? I have been waiting for these parts so I could do the transformation over the winter months....is this officially a 'never gonna happen' thing?? :mad: :frown: :confused:

looks like it

Back