• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Preview: NSX's Gone Wild

Bluray would be great as long as it's not already being filmed with standard video cameras...

Phu's using professional HD video gear (he shot this at 1920x1080x24p).
Thanks for clearing that up!

Just like what akira3d wrote, NSX's Gone Wild was recorded in native 1080P HD. Up-scaling from standard to high-def just for blu-ray would be so wrong :smile:

Blu-ray Pre-order:
1. DASHNBY
2. NSXRebel
3. Ilya
4. Nukem
5. Jap4RE
6. Ponyboy - 2 copies
7. enigma
8. davidf
9. ragecorps
10. akira3dv

Updated.

thank you for updating.

Last edited:
Good looking teaser videos. I would prefer more NSX sounds and less music track though - with an option to mute the music track entirely.

I thought Phu was just holding out on us for the one year date....it's come and gone :frown:

Put me down for the regular DVD...I only play dvd's on my 360 :tongue:

I thought Phu was just holding out on us for the one year date....it's come and gone :frown:

Put me down for the regular DVD...I only play dvd's on my 360 :tongue:

WHAT?.... It's been over a year!!!!

That's unacceptable!

:biggrin:

One of my targets for NSX's Gone Wild is to set records. I didn't think it would be these: the longest-wait, most-delayed NSX video, ever :biggrin:

But seriously, I know it's taking a long time for everyone who's been waiting, but hang in there.

The video is coming together nicely, just slowly.

As for the DVD, it will very likely be one version with two discs: 1 SD + 1 HD, playable via Blu-ray players. So those who don't have a Blu-ray player can enjoy the video now, and when they upgrade the player, the HD version is also there.

At the same time, since making DVD's is not my main priority and I plan on creating just one run, it's more simple to produce.

Last edited:
...I didn't think it would be the longest-wait, most-delayed NSX video, ever :biggrin:

*Most anticipated NSX video.* :biggrin:

...So those who don't have a Blu-ray player can enjoy the video now, and when they upgrade the player, the HD version is also there.

Actually, this is my excuse for finally purchasing a Blu-ray player. :wink:

One of my targets for NSX's Gone Wild is to set records. I didn't think it would be these: the longest-wait, most-delayed NSX video, ever :biggrin:

But seriously, I know it's taking a long time for everyone who's been waiting, but hang in there.

The video is coming together nicely, just slowly.

As for the DVD, it will very likely be one version with two discs: 1 SD + 1 HD, playable via Blu-ray players. So those who don't have a Blu-ray player can enjoy the video now, and when they upgrade the player, the HD version is also there.

At the same time, since making DVD's is not my main priority and I plan on creating just one run, it's more simple to produce.

Works for me! :biggrin:

this will be one of your greatest works...i can't wait for the end result...well...actually I guess I can :biggrin:

Thats what im saying, when the hell is this going to be released:frown:

Sorry folks, but Phu has a fulltime gig as it is. 'NSX's Gone Wild' and his other videos are more of a hobby for him. We should all be content he's taking his personal time to do this. :smile:

thanks Phu.....the sneek peeks hold me over :biggrin:

Do you really expect to get a answer with that tone man? You're acting like you've paid big bucks for this project, and I'm holding you out. I don't even see your name on the DVD list...maybe you're waiting for the VHS list:biggrin:

The NSX owners involved in this project have been amazingly patient, so relax. It'll be done when it's done.

thanks Phu.....the sneek peeks hold me over :biggrin:

No problemo Jose, and thanks:biggrin:

Do you really expect to get a answer with that tone man? You're acting like you've paid big bucks for this project, and I'm holding you out. I don't even see your name on the DVD list...maybe you're waiting for the VHS list:biggrin:

The NSX owners involved in this project have been amazingly patient, so relax. It'll be done when it's done.

Easy Phu Phu, i was not aware you can tell tone on the net. For your info i was not yelling or screaming. I have been watching the trailers over and over like Jose, but i wanna see more:biggrin:

What can i say, im like a kid the night before Christmas:wink:

Easy Phu Phu, i was not aware you can tell tone on the net. For your info i was not yelling or screaming. I have been watching the trailers over and over like Jose, but i wanna see more:biggrin:

Though you probably had no ill intentions, it was worded as a "tone". Thats how I read it also. Thanks for chiming in and clarifying.:wink:

I would rather Phu take his time in creating the video as he envisions it, than do a quick job just to get it done. This is a hobby as well as a passion to Phu, and a rushed job would betray the spirit of both. Just from watching the samples that he's shown us, I can see that he puts A LOT of work into putting them together; I can't imagine the work involved in creating the full video.

Just the fact that Phu replies to this thread should be reassurance that he's still working on it; but as was mentioned earlier, he does have a full time job that allows only his spare time for this project.

Just the fact that Phu replies to this thread should be reassurance that he's still working on it; but as was mentioned earlier, he does have a full time job that allows only his spare time for this project.

Maybe he's working on a transition into politics! :wink::biggrin:

Phhhuuu!!! FTW

Sin Sin Sin, let me put it in another way so you can understand, I don't appreciate your wording, as it comes across as offensive.

I would rather Phu take his time in creating the video as he envisions it, than do a quick job just to get it done. This is a hobby as well as a passion to Phu, and a rushed job would betray the spirit of both. Just from watching the samples that he's shown us, I can see that he puts A LOT of work into putting them together; I can't imagine the work involved in creating the full video.

I appreciate your understanding, as well as your and tone, Graeme :biggrin:

About the video, just so everyone can have an idea, with the sections already done, I can post a full video every 2 months and still have videos left to post. But since my plan for this project is the incorporation of all to form one big picture as a whole, everything has to wait. And that's why it's taking long.

Maybe he's working on a transition into politics! :wink::biggrin:

Phhhuuu!!! FTW

while letting my videos do all the talking (when it's completed) :wink:

what's this NSX's Gone Wild everyone keeps talking about? :confused:

what's this NSX's Gone Wild everyone keeps talking about? :confused:

It's about an NSX video that will take longer and longer to finish if you keep asking about it :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

But all joking aside, to get back on topic from the few posts recently, this thread really is about a video project made possible by the collaboration of 8 wonderful members here on prime.

This project, at the VERY least, is just as important to me as it is to everyone involved. It has taken a long time, and I'm sure it will take more time to complete. But, rest assured, I have no plans on stopping until it's done. I know exactly what I want to see in this video, and I won't call it complete until I'm happy with the end result, no matter what. With that in mind, try to be patient; everyone will benefit in the end, you'll see.

Importantly, I really appreciate the kind words from all of the members here:smile:.

So, with everything in mind, lets get the topic back on track to more important things: NSX's Gone Wild.

As it is a thread about the video, don't hesitate to ask ANY questions about it at anytime. (Just note that every time I'm on here answering questions, I'm not editing :wink:)

-Phu

It's about an NSX video that will take longer and longer to finish if you keep asking about it :biggrin::biggrin::tongue:

But all joking aside, to get back on topic from the few posts recently, this thread really is about a video project made possible by the collaboration of 8 wonderful members here on prime.

This project, at the VERY least, is just as important to me as it is to everyone involved. It has taken a long time, and I'm sure it will take more time to complete. But, rest assured, I have no plans on stopping until it's done. I know exactly what I want to see in this video, and I won't call it complete until I'm happy with the end result, no matter what. With that in mind, try to be patient; everyone will benefit in the end, you'll see.

Importantly, I really appreciate the kind words from all of the members here:smile:.

So, with everything in mind, lets get the topic back on track to more important things: NSX's Gone Wild.

As it is a thread about the video, don't hesitate to ask ANY questions about it at anytime. (Just note that every time I'm on here answering questions, I'm not editing :wink:)

-Phu

Is it better than Star Trek? :smile:

I know you got a lot on your plate phu, and may have not even thought about this, but how much are you going to charge for the DVD's(i know it might depend on shipping) just a rough estimate on the dvd's with out shipping. The pride and attention to detail you are doing, makes this project seem more like a work of art, than something your doing to get a profit. just curious thats all.

I know you got a lot on your plate phu, and may have not even thought about this, but how much are you going to charge for the DVD's(i know it might depend on shipping) just a rough estimate on the dvd's with out shipping. The pride and attention to detail you are doing, makes this project seem more like a work of art, than something your doing to get a profit. just curious thats all.

I'm not 100% sure on price yet, so I'll have to get back to you on that.

Yes, my main focus for this project isn't to make profits selling stuff; rather, my target is to make a one-of-a-kind NSX video that these cars and its community deserve.
Anything else that may come from this is a side-project and is secondary.

Er.... Nanoo nanoo! :D
:biggrin: Mork is definitely from another plannet

Back