• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Price check for 1999 NSX-T (high miles)

JAM

Contributing Member
Hey all... I sold my 91 NSX around a year ago and miss it so I am looking for another one. The car I have in mind is a 1999 Blue/Black 6spd T with ~90k miles. It is a 2 owner car with partial service records, painted bumper/hood but clean otherwise as far as the presale inspection I had done at an Acura dealer shows. They recommend bringing the service up to date but brakes/tires/alignment are good. The guy who has it is looking for a quick sale as he is going through a divorce and wants to move the car so.... what is a good price to offer?

JAM said:
Hey all... I sold my 91 NSX around a year ago and miss it so I am looking for another one. The car I have in mind is a 1999 Blue/Black 6spd T with ~90k miles. It is a 2 owner car with partial service records, painted bumper/hood but clean otherwise as far as the presale inspection I had done at an Acura dealer shows. They recommend bringing the service up to date but brakes/tires/alignment are good. The guy who has it is looking for a quick sale as he is going through a divorce and wants to move the car so.... what is a good price to offer?

mid to higher $30's:wink:

Painted the bumper/hood for rock chips or for an accident? Any damage or parts replaced?

Monte Carlo Blue is rare. 90k service will run about 2-3k, give or take.

I say upper 30's to a high of around 40k.

Back