• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pricing My 91 NSX

I have a 91 NSX with a 108,000 3 owners and 2 accidents. Still runs perfect, only aftermarket modifications are wheels and radio. The car was repainted after the accident and has its shares of dings and dents since it was a daily driver for years. Anyone have a good estimate of the fair market value of this car, my friend wants to buy it from me. I feel that NADA and kbb are pretty worthless when it comes to exotics.
Thank you

$20,000 if you want to sell it quickly.
$25-28,000 if you have more time on your hands.

Also depends a bit on the maintenance history - a good/bad PPI could change that number a few thousand one way or another.

My two cents without having seen photos, etc.

Here's a "similar" car that has been sitting unsold at $26k for a while: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4431241677.html as a reference point. My take is someone could buy that car with $20k cash in hand.

Last edited:

Also depends a bit on the maintenance history - a good/bad PPI could change that number a few thousand one way or another.

Here's a "similar" car that has been sitting unsold at $26k for a while: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4431241677.html as a reference point. My take is someone could buy that car with $20k cash in hand.

My thought, also without pictures, maint. info, etc. is 20-25K. I believe the main hesitation will be the 2 accidents. Just my .02 as recent buyer (within 45 days) who picked up a mint 30K mile car for 36K.

The car mentioned above has a rebuilt title working against it so if yours is unencumbered then you have that in your favor.

I'd say the car is worth no more than $23k if maintenance is up to date and the car checks out. If it didn't have the 2 accidents on record it would be a $26-28k car all day.

Clean or prior-salvaged title? In my opinion, this will change your price point by ~15-20%

I was thinking a little under 20,000 but the prices for these cars have been going up. So I could be wrong on this one.

Depends on a lot of things like clean title? maintenance? Per your description I'd say 26-28. Location is a big deal too.

for a good looking NSX that drives and has all the maint done like timing belt water pump with those miles I would pay 20-25K max.even with accident history. someone will love to drive your car.

I feel since I rebuild them that every NSX is worth the money to fix and bring back from the brink, I hate seeing them die and parted out make me sick.

but sell now cry later.

To start, threads like this are always relative. That is, it depends on what the car is worth to both buyer and seller, and ultimately the agreed price.

I sold a salvaged 94 for $24,000, I felt it was worth every cent, and so did the buyer who, til this day is extremely satisfied with the purchase

That said, price it at $28k obo, provided a clean title,let the buyer decide if it's worth it.

Btw. If you want $20k ill cough it up tonight in cash :D

- - - Updated - - -

Fwiw I've kept tabs on this car. He has a salvaged title,he's expecting someone to assume his loan and high miles. Barring those three cons, it would've long sold at his asking.

Last edited:
Back