• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pride Headers, Pride Resonated Test Pipe, Circuit Werks X-Pipe exhaust Review

Hello all,

I am a NSX owner and I was looking for info on this setup and no one had it so I decided to do an in-depth review of the quality, fit and finish and performance. I will also be posting videos of before and after so everyone can form their own opinion of this set up. So first I have to say thank you to Mark at Pride, he was very helpful and fast to respond to all of my questions. He shipped my order to me and I received it in less than 3 days. Now it's time for the pictures.
DSC08270.jpgDSC08271.jpgDSC08272.jpgDSC08273.jpgDSC08274.jpgDSC08275.jpgDSC08276.jpgDSC08277.jpgDSC08278.jpgDSC08279.jpgDSC08280.jpgDSC08281.jpgDSC08282.jpgDSC08283.jpgDSC08284.jpgDSC08285.jpgDSC08286.jpgThe tips are wrapped for protectionDSC08288.jpg
This was the unboxing of everything. All parts were double or triple wrapped in bubble wrap. I am very pleased with the quality of the welds and bends. I will keep updating this as I put this on my car.

god I want the headers so bad...... they are the best you can buy hands down

Mark is the Man trust me.

- - - Updated - - -

its the only headers I would ever buy for my NSX not even Comptech has anything on these.

Thanks for posting this, I'm currently debating to go full "pride" or not. Looking forward to the install and vids.

No problem, I was in the same boat. After talking to Mark I decided to just go for it. I am currently getting sound clips of my stock set up so everyone can see the difference. I also downloaded a sound meter amp to provide dB readings along with the video.

I have the headers and high flow cats from Pride and love them. Immaculate quality and perfect fitment. Bolts right up to my Fujitsubo exhaust like factory.

Hello everyone, time for updates. So i have put on the exhaust and the resonated test pipes. I must say I love the way it sounds, I wanted an exhaust that wasn't that much louder than stock but a different note. The exhaust with stock headers and cats is almost the same exact dB but the exhaust sound just changes. Once you add the resonated test pipes you get a nice deep exhaust note and NO drone at all. The parts went on very easy and the fitment was spot on. I will post sound clips very soon. Stay tuned :biggrin:

Are you planning to dyno this setup?
I was thinking that now it is probably too late to ask for a "before" dyno but it is always good to see the "after" anyways.

I did, they are on my old phone which I dropped and broke, Trying to get them off this week.

Now that you've had the exhaust system on for some time now how do you like. I'm trying to decide on what system to go with. I will probably stick with Pride headers and I already have a set of Pride Resonated Test Pipes, but I haven't decided on the mufflers. I was thinking Pride V2, but I have an older RM Racing (Billy Boat) system that does provide deeper sound which I'm thinking I prefer rather than the higher pitched sound of the V2. The Circuit Werks is reasonably priced compared to the other systems.

Now that you've had the exhaust system on for some time now how do you like. I'm trying to decide on what system to go with. I will probably stick with Pride headers and I already have a set of Pride Resonated Test Pipes, but I haven't decided on the mufflers. I was thinking Pride V2, but I have an older RM Racing (Billy Boat) system that does provide deeper sound which I'm thinking I prefer rather than the higher pitched sound of the V2. The Circuit Werks is reasonably priced compared to the other systems.

You need the Super Ti. :D

Hey nsxpdfreak, I like the Circuit Werks it is a nice mellow exhaust note. I almost sounds stock below 40% throttle. So it depends on the sound you want. If you want something aggressive, don't get it. But if you want something mellow until you get on the gas, this is the exhaust you want. Hope this helps.

Here is the video of my exhaust. Keep in mind I also have a cold air intake and I am now test pipes not resonated.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allownetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid159.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft159%2F97_luder%2FGOPR0363.mp4&title=">

I would like to hear a sound clip from inside and outside the car too.

- - - Updated - - -

I will let you know, I have to see how much I like the V2 first.

Do you plan to sell your Circuit Werks exhaust? If so, I might be interested.

Last edited:
Very nice. Gets louder as u get on the accel. What made u switch from resonated tp to just tp?
I have tp now and just ordered some rtp. Hope to get rid of the drone on my Cantrell exhaust.

Back