• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy PRIDE V2 Dual & Quad tip exhausts

Summer is almost here; still holding out for a FI version.

Hey Mark

V2-2.5 Looking sexy!!!! Me like it A LOT

Please update us....
1. Fitment?
2. Any HP gains vs V2 on NA motor?
3. Sound difference between V2 and V2-2.5?(NA motor)
4. Quad tips?

Cheers
Ariel

LOL! I've had the proto-type modified and ready for the final fitment testing for about 7+ months now. Thank you Les for the first fitment testing and the offer to borrow your car again. I've been swamped with orders going out and a new born (6 months ago) but time flies with an.. infant? toddler? Not sure what they are at this stage... I apologize to you guys for the delay! If anybody local (SoCal) with a SUPERCHARGED Nsx and is looking for a 2.5" exhaust, I will offer this proto-type PRIDE V2-2.5" Exhaust at a discounted price. In return for a before/ after dyno and quality videos. Please PM me for details or give me a call. Thanks again guys for all your patience and support! :tongue:

Rob, if you're interested PM me. Thanks

Mark @ PRIDE

On behalf of Mark and Pride products:

Disclaimer:
Pride is not responsible for your fuel consumption due to enjoyment of sound.

On topic:
I am sporting the V2 version and could not be anymore pleased. The sound is fantastic. Although I am running a different motor set up than 98% of Prime I have to iterate I do not have nothing but positive feedback from this system component.

-Zero drone
-Sound is more of an outside deal but very howling at moments.
-I am also running the Pride resonated pipes deleting the catalytic converter and no test pipe usage. I have this to keep a significant sound. I can't stand rasp or tinny voided sounds. The set up is quite perfect from the 12 different exhaust set ups I have endured.
-I tend to stay in lower gears.
-I can hear myself think in the cab of the car or if music is playing (motor)
-since completion of my car I have yet to turn on any audio components installed while driving. Absolutely never turned on any of it while driving, love hearing the mechanical sound of awesome.
-the car sound now fits the profile and my cars performance.
-I have had the v1 and one currently is installed on my brothers Nsx. Significant difference. Both are great products and you can not go wrong with either. They both seem to fit the bill with those wanting loud and those who want a tame but noticeable difference in eargasm.
-pricing is beyond reasonable for our niche market.
-quality of exhaust surpasses expectation.
-FITMENT spot on, even exit spacing etc.

I can preach and type but overall. Awesome product and delivery. Once camera is back in my possession I will post a vid.

Cheers Gil

Any word on a forced induction version?

Serious?????

I just ordered the v2 with the intentions of boost down the road. Whats the difference between sound, and weight? Whats the price for the 2.5 version?

The proto-type PRIDE V2 Dual 2.5" weighs 28.5 pounds.

Finally, a worthy replacement for my "cold-start only" rattling GT-One 5.1! Need to see/hear it on a FI NA1 before I get too excited!

W H E N ? ? ? :biggrin:

Hey Mark

V2-2.5 Looking sexy!!!! Me like it A LOT

Please update us....
1. Fitment?
2. Any HP gains vs V2 on NA motor?
3. Sound difference between V2 and V2-2.5?(NA motor)
4. Quad tips?

Cheers
Ariel

Mark, I am interested in the 2.5 V2. Can you PM price also. Should sound good against a 3.8 liter =)

Interested in 2.5 myself... Thx Mark. -QD

+1 on FI version.

Update please.

Any update on the FI version? Very interested in it.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d6kAx9YSaa8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Supercharged NSX with our PRIDE V2 2.5" Dual tips Exhaust. It is pretty loud and aggressive MEAN high pitched tone! :eek: SCREAMING more... more.. give me some more....!

Thanks for looking!

Mark @ PRIDE

Installation was simple (just be sure to use a 6 point socket and a long bar) and it sounds sweet. Thank you Mark for being prompt with shipping it out and great communication. A+

View attachment 103590

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/d6kAx9YSaa8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Supercharged NSX with our PRIDE V2 2.5" Dual tips Exhaust. It is pretty loud and aggressive MEAN high pitched tone! :eek: SCREAMING more... more.. give me some more....!

Thanks for looking!

Mark @ PRIDE

You know it's loud when the guy in the background is covering his ears. :eek:

On that note, any more updates. :biggrin:

I have a v2 and wondering if the new 2.5" piping will help. feels like a little loss in power with my supercharger with the standard v2. dyno before and after numbers??

Last edited:
Mark,

I would like to purchase your V2 in 2.5" if it is available. Please PM me a price and I will order immediately.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Mark,

I would like to purchase your V2 in 2.5" if it is available. Please PM me a price and I will order immediately.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Hello Chris,

The PRIDE V2 2.5" inlet pipings will release late this summer. Price will be around $1350. Limited quantities and will only fit 02-05 OEM rear valance due to the larger piping diameter touching the 91-01 valance. Thanks!

Mark at Pride Exhaust

any more v2 quad instock btw

highly recommended

Here's a few videos but obviously the exhaust sounds better in person. I've bought a CF hood, CF roof cap, resonated test pipes from Mark and now this exhaust. He provides great customer service and great prices which is why I'm a repeat customer. Hope these videos will convince you to get this exhaust!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vKP88_k9DPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ih8uFb60YCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aMyyQXWpukw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Got my car back with the Pride v2 with thick walled tips + resonated test pipes installed over the weekend....holy cow! This exhaust setup sounds incredible and the fit & finish is immaculate.

With the test pipes it's definitely not a quiet setup, so anyone looking to stay close to stock volume should look elsewhere. That said, the exhaust is brand new so it'll probably calm down a little over time once the packing material breaks in.

For me, it's the PERFECT amount of aggressive when you're on it and reserved when you're not. And the bark @ WOT from this combo is possibly the sexiest sound I've ever heard. Thanks again, Mark!

...and my search contunues since I own a 91...:frown:

I just need to find a place in Ventura or LA county that will gut my GT-Rom 5.1

Hello Chris,

The PRIDE V2 2.5" inlet pipings will release late this summer. Price will be around $1350. Limited quantities and will only fit 02-05 OEM rear valance due to the larger piping diameter touching the 91-01 valance. Thanks!

Mark at Pride Exhaust

Has anyone heard or tried the SOS R-Spec exhaust?

Back