• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime 1997 NSX-T For Sale; Spa Yellow/Onyx; 13,480 mi; Washington, DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAR IS SOLD
NSX Club of America's member #1 needs to sell his NSX! :mad:

Available for immediate purchase is my nearly flawless 1997 Spa Yellow/Onyx NSX-T with only 13,480 miles. You would be hard pressed to find a more pampered car. Circumstances dictate that the NSX has to go to make room for a car that can be driven around in the slush of winter. I have enjoyed many years of ownership of 2 NSX's. By far the most enjoyable car I've ever had the pleasure of owning and driving. I hope that I can find a future owner who will take care of and enjoy this car as much as I have.

<s>I'm asking $54,000</s>. Can arrange delivery however you wish. I'd be happy to have some local owners take a look at the car and give an objective 3rd party opinion if you are not able to come by and take a look at the car yourself.

Have a car in time for NSXPO 2003!

Please e-mail [email protected] with any questions or to make and offer. I've also created a web page with more detailed information on the car at: http://www.m-powered.com/forsale.

Thanks for looking.

Best wishes,
David Hwang
----------------
exterior1-thumb.gif
exterior2-thumb.gif
int_driver-thumb.gif
hood-thumb.gif
top-thumb.gif
reardeck-thumb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to thank Lud (if he's listening) for providing this forum in which to sell my car.

Today was a sad day for me to see my beloved NSX being driven off. But I'm confident the new owner will appreciate the car in the manner in which it should be enjoyed. I enjoyed my 4 years and 4000 miles with the car. But life goes on....

Congratulations!!
I was one of the lucky guys who got to drive David's car shortly after he acquired it in 1999. I was immediately sold and had to get a 1997 for myself. Whoever bought David's car got him/herself a great car since I know David takes very good care of it. I can't say the same for his first black NSX. :D
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back