• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prime T-shirt #2

Just got in my Senna quote-filled Prime shirt in today. Love the fabric and the print quality is excellent.

Im waiting to pick mine up at the border. Cant wait to get my hands on these shirts. Ive been waiting a while.

Link to buy?

A medium should do for you.

I got mine the other day.

borat-meme-generator-very-nice-i-like-79be9d.jpg

Yeah right, I got a XXL last time and I can barely wear it!

For the next batch I'll ask my shirt guy if he can find a blank that comes in "Incredible Hulk" size. :wink:

Seriously, as I am sure you know, it's hard to find sizes for body builder types. Most 3X and 4X are going to be very baggy in the torso on someone with your build. But anything smaller is going to be tight in the shoulders and arms. If you have a shirt blank you know fits you well I can see about getting a custom order done next time I print a batch of shirts if you let me know the brand, style, and size of the shirt.

I just missed out on this batch of shirts. All the new shirts are currently out of stock. Any idea on when they'll be available again?

I just missed out on this batch of shirts. All the new shirts are currently out of stock. Any idea on when they'll be available again?

I'm not planning to place another order, but I ordered a few extras in most sizes in case people needed to exchange for a different size. Once the folks who ordered initially have had a month or so to make sure they're good with the size they ordered I'll make the rest of the inventory available for ordering.

Yeah right, I got a XXL last time and I can barely wear it!

Off topic, but was there a waiting period when you purchased those guns...:eek:

When I pull up a close up picture the IE won't show it here. (I am not on my home computer) What does it say?

Off topic, but was there a waiting period when you purchased those guns...:eek:

When I pull up a close up picture the IE won't show it here. (I am not on my home computer) What does it say?

Ha, I heard Obama gonna try and outlaw them? I'd like to see him confiscate these guns! lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'll definitely take you up on that offer next time around! Thank you!

For the next batch I'll ask my shirt guy if he can find a blank that comes in "Incredible Hulk" size. :wink:

Seriously, as I am sure you know, it's hard to find sizes for body builder types. Most 3X and 4X are going to be very baggy in the torso on someone with your build. But anything smaller is going to be tight in the shoulders and arms. If you have a shirt blank you know fits you well I can see about getting a custom order done next time I print a batch of shirts if you let me know the brand, style, and size of the shirt.

Last edited:
Back