• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

procar special? Still around

Last edited:
yes so far i know from the posts that prices are crazy, maybe coz of quality made in Germany :eek:

Procar is stil in business and makes VERY nice quality CF products. Prepare yourself....then open your wallet.

Last edited:
I don't think they are in Deutschland, I think it was Holland

What happened to his thread? It is locked

Procar posted that shutdown for the summer a few months ago. Their prices match their quality, you get some of the best products made for the NSX. They reside near Ramstein AB, I believe.

Whoa.... something must have happened

i spoke/pm'd detlef with few weeks ago and he's said he was vacation.

That is correct. He shipped off my NSX-R Air Duct and said he was going on vacation. As others have said, great guy, extremely helpful, and his products are top notch. As far as price goes, you get what you pay for without question.

Dont worry guys!

Procar Specials Germany is still in business, but with no actual thread here at NSXPrime.
Our main focus is the european market since last year, but we still ship parts to USA too.

You can eMail or PM if you have questions.

Some actual pictures from the last NSX meeting this summer in Frankfurt/Germany

photo-12269-d5ba1f80.jpg

photo-12267-3c86b12c.jpg

photo-12268-64029675.jpg

photo-12271-7ae80995.jpg

photo-12270-8c3966b9.jpg

Dont worry guys!

Procar Specials Germany is still in business, but with no actual thread here at NSXPrime.
Our main focus is the european market since last year, but we still ship parts to USA too.

You can eMail or PM if you have questions.

Some actual pictures from the last NSX meeting this summer in Frankfurt/Germany

photo-12269-d5ba1f80.jpg

photo-12267-3c86b12c.jpg

photo-12268-64029675.jpg

photo-12271-7ae80995.jpg

photo-12270-8c3966b9.jpg

But how are we going to drool over your awesome parts if there is no thread on Prime anymore?

Back