• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Procar Specials NSX

we wanna introduce the new Procar cf rear triangle brace for Targa NSX.
Full cf spec (autoclave part) with high gloss finish.
Congrats, looks superb.
Do you guys plan to produce a 'coupe' version without triangle?
Michael want one too (as usual), so maybe you can send offer? :biggrin:

Any updates about the new diffusor?

Congrats, looks superb.
Do you guys plan to produce a 'coupe' version without triangle?
Michael want one too (as usual), so maybe you can send offer?
Any updates about the new diffusor
Thanks.
Yes, the coupe version will follow as overnext project.

The diffusor work is started already, hope we have it for sale until
end of may.

Yes, the coupe version will follow as overnext project.

The diffusor work is started already, hope we have it for sale until
end of may.

these are good news.
we have big event in june, would like to have it on my car than.
Does NSX-R starts at 24h race this year, news?
Maybe I will enjoy the race with my wife like last year. :biggrin:

How many targa braces are you making
10 units

Where do you plan to mount on the firewall for the coupe version???

The coupe version has NO mount on the firewall !
The targa version dont will fit Coupe version.

We have 1 targa cf triangle brace in stock now.

@collegeboy
picture from your side mirrors sended to your email adress

we wanna introduce the new Procar cf rear triangle brace for Targa NSX.
Full cf spec (autoclave part) with high gloss finish.
The part is significant lighter as the original steel frame,
we have to post detailed weight datas later.

Procar_rear_triangle_brace_1.jpg

Procar_rear_triangle_brace_2.jpg

Procar_rear_triangle_brace_3.jpg
Okay so I have a few questions .. so you are saying your parts are autoclave???
if you are making your parts autoclave what process and layup schedule are you using .. reason I am asking is because none of your parts look autoclave
just looking at most of your parts the weave does not look distorted at all... like I have seen working at swift engineering building open wheel race cars.
Also what kind of resin are you using ?? thanks:smile:

Last edited:
Wow somebody finally did the CF targa brace. Beautiful! I'm scared to ask how much with the dollar being so low to the Euro:frown:

750 euro- ouch.

Yikes! That's about $1200 plus shipping:eek: But it's so beautiful! The rich guys here will be lucky indeed:frown:

Wow somebody finally did the CF targa brace. Beautiful! I'm scared to ask how much with the dollar being so low to the Euro
Thanks.
We will post exact weight and better pictures over the weekend.

1 Euro = 1.54 USD, so this rate is far away from being acceptable for us and our US customers. 1:1 would be nice, but these times are over.

@Nigel
please check pm

@Steven
next parts in the Procar pipeline:

NSX-R GT diffusor from Suzuka prototype NSX-R
cf front bumper beam (will replace the aluminium version) weight: < 1 kg

if you are making your parts autoclave what process and layup schedule are you using .. reason I am asking is because none of your parts look autoclave
just looking at most of your parts the weave does not look distorted at all... like I have seen working at swift engineering building open wheel race cars.
Also what kind of resin are you using ?? thanks

Also what kind of resin are you using ?? thanks

mdcfab = Downforce !?
Please understand that we dont post detailed informations and company secrets about autoclave work in combination with high gloss
finish at last for you.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=944065&postcount=22

Last edited:
mdcfab = Downforce !?
Please understand that we dont post detailed informations and company secrets about autoclave work in combination with high gloss
finish at last for you.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=944065&postcount=22

I believe you misunderstood me I am not asking details on the process of your work simply proof that you are using autoclave or and vacuum bag system
here is a picture of how the fabric distorts the bigger piece on bottom is autoclave you can see how the fabric spreads and starts to look round instead of straight the rectangle one is only bagged and still starts to distort the circular one is only polyester resin open mold so no distortion... all I am asking for is like a ramp up chart from auto clave and you could give me simple answers as far as what matrix (resin) you use thats not a big secret to hide .. If I was in your shoes I would instantly jump to give proof that what I say I am selling is true I would not want to loose credibility.

Attachments

• 100_4768.jpg
    100_4768.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 346
I believe you misunderstood me I am not asking details on the process of your work simply proof that you are using autoclave or and vacuum bag system
here is a picture of how the fabric distorts the bigger piece on bottom is autoclave you can see how the fabric spreads and starts to look round instead of straight the rectangle one is only bagged and still starts to distort the circular one is only polyester resin open mold so no distortion...

Huh? Maybe my English isn't good enough, but after reading your post, looking at the picture, and reading the post again, I'm afraid don't understand either.

Help! I can't stop drooling over that CF brace:biggrin:

Hey there, long time no chat. I'm interested in one but like to know more detail. Do you have pictures of the underside? Since this is a performance part, I'm worry about the unit cracking under extreme pressure, do you offer any sort of guarantee with it?

Please PM me the pricing.... The damn Euro is so expensive right now...:mad:

Hey there, long time no chat. I'm interested in one but like to know more detail. Do you have pictures of the underside? Since this is a performance part, I'm worry about the unit cracking under extreme pressure, do you offer any sort of guarantee with it?

Please PM me the pricing.... The damn Euro is so expensive right now...
PM sended with pricing and infos

Help! I can't stop drooling over that CF brace
We cant helo you, sorry :biggrin:

I know what you mean, and he keeps posting pictures . I can't afford that much, i need a CF hood .

We have that too.

Newest creation is the NA2RR hood w/o washer inserts,
autoclaved part with additional high gloss finish. (our newest technology)

First ride with the Procar NSX since 7 months, so all new parts installed.

Procar_NA2RR_hood_wo_washers_1.JPG

Procar_NA2RR_hood_wo_washers_2.JPG

Spy photo from the new Lexus LF-A
Lexus_LFA_9.JPG

was a wonderful day at the Ring yesterday.
Thanks for your time and hospitality, also for the 2 tickets.

My wife made some pictures, your car is absolutely amazingly perfect.

Detlefs_car.jpg

What was the problem with the race car at the end?

Back