• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Project Green NSX

Re: what's the project....?? THATS VANDALIZISM!!!

LOL - Nice car.. Stickers aren't THAT horrid..

Look who found the color button!!!!

btcog82 said:
Just my .02(Take nothing I say personally or offensively)

1ST...:eek:SHOOT(to kill, no warning shots...be a man:biggrin::wink:) the bastard that VANDALIZED your ride with the stickers...

2ND...:wink:Take it to the best detail shop in the country and have them REMOVE THE STICKERS:wink:

3RD...CRY UNCONTROLLABLY:redface::frown:about what that bastard did to you car

4th...MEET:wink: with every local prime member in your area:wink:and hold a wake:frown:eek:ver the grief of your ride being VANDALIZED:frown::redface: by that heartless bastard

Lastly...HAVE FAITH, that you local prime members are there like a "state farm" agent:tongue: to soak up your sobbing tears, and help you start a REAL PROJECT :tongue::wink:

POST SCRITUM...And don't be pi$$ed at me, I'm just as mad and upset as you are! Don't worry we'll catch the bastard that did this to her(your ride).

EVERYONE WE MUST FIND THIS VANDALIST BEFORE HE STRIKES YOUR CAR NEXT!!!

Hey, the car is clean and it's green! What more can you ask?

Man! The car is shining in that first photo. Inspires me to slap a good wax on mine as well.

Let us know what interior plans you are considering.

Shaun
'95-T Green/Tan 51K

Thank you, I should have the interior picture by next 2 weeks.

Shaun Ray said:

Man! The car is shining in that first photo. Inspires me to slap a good wax on mine as well.

Let us know what interior plans you are considering.

Shaun
'95-T Green/Tan 51K

Shaun Ray said:
Exactly!

Hey Shaun Ray, I am from Ark City and am hoping to get back there with my green machine sometime this year. If I do, I'll drop you a note just in case we happen to be in the same zip code. Maybe we could get our cars together for a picture.

btcog82 said:
no problem, I believe I pick her up from the shop today...

will post ya some pics...don't take anything offensive I'm only messing with you.

show some pics of your ride, im sure someone will have something to say.

Back