• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospective buyer starting the research process.

Just an update, I'm still thinking about NSX. I have gone back and forth many times regarding selling the STi.

I've come to the conclusion that I can't justify the purchase of an NSX unless I can find a really killer deal in the 25-28k range. That being said, it's hard to sell my only "fun" vehicle just to wait around for a deal that may never come - so in essence, I'm still stuck.

Well, it looks like the STi is officially going up for sale. I just don't think I'll be able to avoid buying the NSX forever and I believe the prices won't get much better than they are now.

I've made my decision, now I start the long process of selling my car and beginning my search!

I live very close to this car. I can check this out for you if you'd like.

What do you guys think about this Brooklands Green Ebay car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...egory=5337&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1#ht_500wt_1182

The car looks very clean but it seems to me like the green/tan isn't a very desirable combination for most people, so maybe the price will stay close to 30k. I love it on the other hand, second only to MP/black. I can't find any info after searching the VIN.

No need, I'm not really interested anymore. Gauge cluster has been replaced, car has closer to 100k on it. There is no documentation of te replacement so you are taking his word for it on the mileage. Last time the mileage was reported was 84,xxx in 2010.

No need, I'm not really interested anymore. Gauge cluster has been replaced, car has closer to 100k on it. There is no documentation of te replacement so you are taking his word for it on the mileage. Last time the mileage was reported was 84,xxx in 2010.

Always unfortunate when a seller misrepresents a vehicle. For future searching, I m adding the VIN to this bit of info: JH4NA1152RT000112

Back