• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Prospeed (ccu) climate control repair service

:mad:To be perfectly honest, I was greatly disappointed by Prospeed's work on my ccu. Initially, they were unresponsive and had my ccu for almost a 4 weeks claiming on (3) separate occasions that it would be shipped on specific dates, to no avail. After I applied a little "heat", they finally admitted that they could not fix it. They had to ship it to Brian K. who was able to fix it in (1) day. Brian K. saved the day.

Sorry, I tried my best to fix it for you. Your CCU was the only CCU I couldn't fix. Everyone I have done has received there CCU and in good running condition or has their CCU on the way to them. I will make sure here on out this will not happen again as I finally figured out the issue and all CCU's can be fixed quickly and work perfectly. Thanks. I will offer 1 to 2 day service here on out.

Sorry, I tried my best to fix it for you. Your CCU was the only CCU I couldn't fix. Everyone I have done has received there CCU and in good running condition or has their CCU on the way to them. I will make sure here on out this will not happen again as I finally figured out the issue and all CCU's can be fixed quickly and work perfectly. Thanks. I will offer 1 to 2 day service here on out.
So are you going to respond to my PM about the 50% refund? I don't think I should have to pay the full amount after waiting 3 months.

Its working fine, I'll await the partial refund. Warranty is one year I presume?

Glad it is working well. Yes, you have a 1 year warranty. I fixed the issue with my tester and now I can fix the ccu's quickly and working properly.

Back