• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Proud Owner of a 2002 Acura NSX-T

I just purchased a 2002 Acura NSX-T today from a very close friend of mine. Car only has 43,662 miles on it. Exterior is LBBP with blue interior. I drove it for my first time today and I was still babying it like it came off the dealer lot.This car definitely gets a lot of attention. I will post pictures later, but i remember seeing it on here a while back.

I just purchased a 2002 Acura NSX-T today from a very close friend of mine. Car only has 43,662 miles on it. Exterior is LBBP with blue interior. I drove it for my first time today and I was still babying it like it came off the dealer lot.This car definitely gets a lot of attention. I will post pictures later, but i remember seeing it on here a while back.

Congrats! Welcome to Prime ! Be sure to visit the Wiki, its very helpful

Great feeling driving it for the first time ehh? Congrats.

Lets see some photos!

Congrats! As the others have said, where are the pics? :smile:

damn it man thats my dream color.

where is Supersonic I want his LOL

I love that color congrats is this your first NSX?

welcome to the best car your will ever own.

Congratulations! You'll definitely be getting tons of attention with LLBP. Great year to get too =)

damn it man thats my dream color.

where is Supersonic I want his LOL

I love that color congrats is this your first NSX?

welcome to the best car your will ever own.

Supersonic is still here haha. You should see it in person now Shawn. New wheels, turbo boosting high enough to give the legendary gtr a run for its money....even kept up with a f458 italia hehe.

To the op, congrats. Blue is still growing on me. EVERYONE else loves it. Shawn wants it, tuner wants it, alignment guy wants it. Blue is just liked by everyone....it's the cheerleader everyone in college wanted but couldn't get haha.....but you, like me got her ;). The color is great, but more so is the car itself. I love this car. Just an amazing bullet proof piece of work. Enjoy the car, just do the oil and fluids once in a while and it will run forever :)

WELCOME from another blue blue owner. It is a pleasure to drive and makes lots of folks drool. It is especially sharp shimmering under the parking lot lights. Now you need to pick a blue vanity plate. :smile:

Attachments

• 5-2011 LBBP w BBS RGRs 3.jpg
    5-2011 LBBP w BBS RGRs 3.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 178
WELCOME from another blue blue owner. It is a pleasure to drive and makes lots of folks drool. It is especially sharp shimmering under the parking lot lights. Now you need to pick a blue vanity plate. :smile:

I like the orange one in the garage too :)

Igo4blue, your car looks just like mine lol. Nice. And yes, this is the first car I put a custome plate on. Figured it's already snapping necks, mind as well throw something on the Back for people to read

Back