• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

purchasing zanardi #43

great site, it helped me in my decision to buy the car. the car has 17/18" ssr wheels, comptech header and exhaust w/ intake, eibach springs, original wheels used 1k and 49k. i also have all the receipts since new. the owner and i drove the car to the acura dealer today, hes buying two new rear tires and having the mobil1 changed while they are inspecting the car at the owners request!? that was a pleasant surprise. i am very excited :biggrin:

no pics yet, the car is at the dealer and we just got a snowstorm (saratoga) hoping to p/u next week

here are some pics, what do you think?

Attachments

• DX-12 (1).JPG
    DX-12 (1).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 607
  • DX-22.JPG
    DX-22.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 605
Interesting.Welcome! My personal observation is indeed the stock zanardi wheels are nice and since they only came with this unique edition,I'd use em.I don't see much gap in your front wheel wel;either the stock zanardi suspension was changed,or your front tire size is taller than stock,or both,let us know.

eibach springs w/ 215-40-17 in front and 265-35-18 in rear. these are the pics the prior owner just mailed me because the car is stuck at the dealership cause we just had a snow/ice storm that will go untill tommorow (receiving 2 new rear tires and a mobil 1 oil change)

also the zanardi wheels are brand new, he used them 1k, w/ stock yoko a022. i like both sets of wheels and will prop switch back and forth. i appreciate the comments. thanks!

Your car looks great congratulations.

Congrats! Regardless of what you paid, you found one of the few unmolested Zanardi’s out there, which is hard to do. Welcome to the greatest car club on the planet.

Bob

i am finding this out very quickly, i look foward to everyones advice. also thought that i got a lot of looks in my g35 6-spd, when driving it this morn. to the dealership i thought people were going to hit me because of the rubber necking.

Congrts, You will love this car...as for price, we probably need some addtional info to determine a fair price.

I'm sure all the services are up to date etc.

My guess 55-60 K

Bram

Congrats on the Zanardi NSX!! That is the first one I have seen without the original wheels on it. Have fun with it!! :smile:

after mailing pics to my dad he loved it. decided to look into an 05. the local dealer just happened to have a silver w/ a great lease.

zanardi43 said:
after mailing pics to my dad he loved it. decided to look into an 05. the local dealer just happened to have a silver w/ a great lease.

So did your dad buy it??

just got back from the dealership. delivery in march, they are going to build it to order. he put down a 5k deposit. the silver they had access to was a demo. hes already looking at exhausts so mine wont sound better than his :smile:

zanardi43 said:
just got back from the dealership. delivery in march, they are going to build it to order. he put down a 5k deposit. the silver they had access to was a demo. hes already looking at exhausts so mine wont sound better than his :smile:

HAHAHA!! The sickness has begun....even before taking delivery. :biggrin:

Back