• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question for modifying nsx marketplace

This probably should be directed towards lud, but i'll throw it out there for others to see as they may know about webpages too. How hard would it be to add a modified search to the nsx's for sale section? Sometimes I'd love to be able to search by year, color, transmission, etc. Lud, any chance of that coming down the pipeline? I know it shouldn't take long to scroll through the ads, but there are some that go back a ways that don't always get bumped by users as they're not regular members. It'd certainly make it easier to find a white one in a mix of red and black cars. I figured it could just be done that when you fill out your ad that you maybe click some boxes as well to notate color, miles, tranny, year. Just an idea, any chance of it coming to fruition?

IPT NSX said:
it is a great site that is not getting used and it is a shame
Given that:
1) Prime ranks #1 in google ("NSX").
2) Prime is the place to go for owners and buyers to get information.
3) Selling is free.
4) Dialog can take place between seller and buyer, and most importantly - others can view the dialog, as well as search listings and review the history/dialog.
5) Your service costs $20.00
6) NSX Trader Online is three pages deep in google ("nsx for sale"), where Prime comes up on the first page (#3).
...I don't know why one would not want to use Prime as it is (save the issues occasionally missed in moderation), and can understand why your site isn't getting used. Not that it isn't a nicely done site, it is.

IMHO, the only thing that the Prime marketplace lacks is a form field validation post/submission page. That would take care of the original issue(s) in this thread.

I would be willing to make it free

Seems to work for SUPRA owners

www.supratraderonline.com
sponsored link in the for sale section on www.supraforums.com

and rx-7 owners
www.rotarytraderonline.com www.rx-7club.com www.rx8club.com
sponsored link in for sale section

Comunication with the owners on my sites take place through e-mail and phone number

I would be willing to make it free i just want it to get used i also mentioned to lud some monthes back i would be willing to give 20% of the money earned to NSXPRIME to keep the site going and stay alive ! he has been so busy we never really touched base

Prime is good dont get me wrong that is how i found both on my NSX's
i would just like to get www.nsxtraderonline.com used

it is only 5 monthes old

if you type in NSX's For sale on yahoo it is
listed #2 prime is#5 on yahoo

Google if you type in NSX's For Sale
it is listed # 3

KGP you make good points i just want it to get used i think it would be great if you could integrate the two sites some how

Last edited:
IPT NSX said:
I would be willing to make it free
That's very nice of you to offer. I'd suggest changing the price on the site to "free," and posting about it in the Vendors forum. :wink:

KGP said:
That's very nice of you to offer. I'd suggest changing the price on the site to "free," and posting about it in the Vendors forum. :wink:

Yeah i still dont think it would work as well tried that before :confused: kinda weird

Back