• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question for nose cover users???

Hello all,

I just bought a nose cover for my NSX, but it did not come with an instruction on how to install it. The nose cover has 2 button like thingies that go to the fender, but I have no idea where to button them to. Does the nose cover come with some other hardwares that you know of?, please help me:confused: .

Thanks

There should be additional h-waree with your bra. 2 fender liner screws which have snaps in them. You can get these seperatly from your Acura dealer.

Thanks guys,

I guess, I have to pay Acura a visit; I couldn't find any snap heads anywhere... darn it. Oh by the way, what are the best places for the 2 hooks on top of the cover go?, I couldn't find the good spots where they won't interfere with the closing of the hood.

Thanks

It's hard to remember exactly where the two top hooks work best (my car's been in the body shop since December!) but you'll find a place near the headlight buckets that'll work pretty well, if my memory serves me correctly.

Last edited:
Back