• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Question to the owners

Hello all.

I don't currently have an NSX but I 'am interested in them.I have a 91 toyota MR2 that I love but want to make a step up.What I want to know is the ins and outs alittle.How much HP does a stock one have their potiental,Go turbo or N/A.Just like some input from owners out there.
Hope I posted in the right spot.
Oh ya if ya have some pics of your car post them up.
Thanks

stylin said:
Hello all.

I don't currently have an NSX but I 'am interested in them.I have a 91 toyota MR2 that I love but want to make a step up.What I want to know is the ins and outs alittle.How much HP does a stock one have their potiental,Go turbo or N/A.Just like some input from owners out there.
Hope I posted in the right spot.
Oh ya if ya have some pics of your car post them up.
Thanks

Here we go......again

rickysals said:
The single greatest collection of NSX information on the internet:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/faq.htm

91-96 270HP 5sp manual
97-05 290HP 6sp manual
91-05 252HP automatic

Ricky, you will have to battle NSXTACY and Hugh for the designated hitter position, but I think your swing is coming along nicely! Great job knocking this one out of the park (even if it was a fat pitch down the center). Excellent work grasshopper! :biggrin: :wink:

We are a fun bunch that's for sure. The answers to all of your questions can be found as suggested in the FAQ and by reading through a few threads. After you've filled your brain with all this newfound info then fire off some more questions. We'll be happy to help!

Shkrmvr said:
Here we go......again

Reading the posts of people catching newbies ask FAQ-answered questions is worse. Alteast they have something to ask. Remember, there was a time when all of us knew nothing about the NSX, and little knowledge on forum etiquitte. :wink:

I'm with you djdrock and schumdit,

About a year ago I too knew nothing of the NSX and was on this forum for the first time looking around. I now own one and have learned alot but still always have new questions on this ever fascinating car! I love this forum and all the help I have received but really dislike a few out there who consistently feel the need to have an attitude towards newbies and their lack of knowledge, posting sarcastic unhelpful commentary. As you said it we all had to start somewhere on our quest for all that is NSX! Give the new guys a break...either point them in the right direction or don't post at all...

djdrock said:
Reading the posts of people catching newbies ask FAQ-answered questions is worse. Alteast they have something to ask. Remember, there was a time when all of us knew nothing about the NSX, and little knowledge on forum etiquitte. :wink:

once I hit the submit button I had realized that i was in the wrong spot.So my apologies to the mods and thanks for moving it.
cheers to the 93 MR2 owner

stylin said:
cheers to the 93 MR2 owner

Cheers to you mate! I used to own a 91 as well as a Spyder. My 93 is my favorite MR2 I have owned. Great car. Not NSX fast or stylish, but still a great car in its own right. :wink:

Back