• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Questions You Would Have For The Alien Species???

I'll start......

MYNSX
OK MR Alien(may I call you Mr.??)

Alien
^$%$^ <-------indicates yes. ;)

MYNSX
Why all the anal probing??? :confused:

Alien
Coughs and dodges my question. :cool:

MYNSX
OK Mr Alien , how many wives can you have at one time as man alien. :p

Alien
%$#^#^%<------------ means Billions :D

etc etc etc...........

:D :D :D :D

Can you believe our species worship beings that don't exist!

Take me with you!

Can you actually believe we made it this far?!

Do any of you guys actually 'have' genitialia

Last edited:
ME
Why didn't you tear down the cellar door and kill everyone in "Signs"?

ALIEN
^^^& %## **(^^) <---I figured I'd done enough after I ran that dude's truck into Mel's wife earlier in the movie.

ME
What about later on, after they came out of the cellar? What's up with that?

ALIEN
%%%#^ <--- Oh, you mean the water thing?

ME
Yes

ALIEN
@@!% <--- It was the most convenient way of making everyone feel better about themselves.

ME
Why'd you dodge the previous question about anal probing?

ALIEN
(turns and runs)

tochigidream said:
ME
Why didn't you tear down the cellar door and kill everyone in "Signs"?

ALIEN
^^^& %## **(^^) <---I figured I'd done enough after I ran that dude's truck into Mel's wife earlier in the movie.

ME
What about later on, after they came out of the cellar? What's up with that?

ALIEN
%%%#^ <--- Oh, you mean the water thing?

ME
Yes

ALIEN
@@!% <--- It was the most convenient way of making everyone feel better about themselves.

ME
Why'd you dodge the previous question about anal probing?

ALIEN
(turns and runs)

lol

<I>*Neo points at Alien and laughs*</I> <B>Neo: "In ALIENS, you were whipped by a girl!!!"</B> (Ripley) :D :D :D rofl rofl.
*Alien sits by and watches Neo get bashed by upset women's liberationists for making such a sexist comment* ;)

Question to Alien:
Is Bill really human, or is he one of you?

<B>NetViper</B> : I thought you'd be asking if the alien HSC is V8 or hyper-V12-warp-core, and if so, do they deliver? :D

ajnsx said:
Can you believe our species worship beings that don't exist!

Take me with you!
And yet you are apparently open to the idea of the existence of aliens? You do see irony here, don't you?

dnicho05 said:
And yet you are apparently open to the idea of the existence of aliens? You do see irony here, don't you?

I caught that one too. LOL

I would ask if the alien knew how we gat here, and if he could teach me the Vulcan grip. :)

I do feel its more of a possibility of the existence of extraterestial life in some form, rather than a figurehead that was made to explain the unexplainable and designed (as well as a source of comfort for the cruelness in the world) to be a form of social control before the idea of modern law/science came about. :)

But here the question was what question would you ask[/ask] the alien species, one would assume in this circumstance the alien did exist to be able to get a response.

I was playing off my comment in the other 'god' question which is meant to be ironic! Ta

Tea and biscuits,
Aaron J :)

What happened to me in Utah when I saw the bright lights in the sky and lost those four hours?

Was it you who gave the Ten Commandments to Moses?

Who really built the Pyramids and Stone hedge?

Can I fly your ship? If not,

Would you please put a 600 hp V/8 in my NSX?
:D

ajnsx said:
I do feel its more of a possibility of the existence of extraterestial life in some form, rather than a figurehead that was made to explain the unexplainable and designed (as well as a source of comfort for the cruelness in the world) to be a form of social control before the idea of modern law/science came about. :)

But here the question was what question would you ask[/ask] the alien species, one would assume in this circumstance the alien did exist to be able to get a response.

I was playing off my comment in the other 'god' question which is meant to be ironic! Ta

Tea and biscuits,
Aaron J :)

treadlightly.bmp

Hey, read the signs. Did you honestly think a forum dedicated to NSX talk was an appropriate environment to debate evolution vs creationism?
If you're that bored that you want to pick a fight go here

and duh, everyone knows the aliens come to earth to communicate with the cows, the true rulers of our planet

NeoNSX said:
God replies: "Sorry, i just gave the last one to <B>NetViper</B>" :D :D :D

Hold on here, I thought were talking to alien’s? Or is your God an alien?

Only In Netviper's dreams he has a 600hp V/8 in his NSX:confused:

Zaino or Zymol on the spaceship?

Hey, read the signs. Did you honestly think a forum dedicated to NSX talk was an appropriate environment to debate evolution vs creationism?

Saw the signs, bad movie, we're in off topic by the way! Treaded lightly, put down the thin skin!:)

Back