• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Quick 'n dirty shoot

25098_430257201223_690446223_5749711_3215379_n.jpg

sqnouc.jpg

Nice work getting rid of that stuff in the background and Oyagi's reflection on the door. I like it!

Nice work getting rid of that stuff in the background and Oyagi's reflection on the door. I like it!

haha thanks! lot of tiny details I removed or enhanced but not sure if people notice them all. but then again I don't want them to since i'm trying to keep the pic natural, as if there was no processing ^^;

LOL, no secret. The wing used to be on Scorp's car, prices was haggled to death from his asking price :D

very nice, but are you ever harassed by the cops ?

So far so good. Funny thing happened last night though: I was driving my boy to soccer practice in the nsx and up ahead a cop had just pulled over a guy in a souped up Genesis coupe with a kit and wing. As the cop was talking to the guy I drove by and you see both their jaws drop. LOL. :biggrin:

Very nice !!! One of my favorite nsx on prime!
Which seat rail you use with your dc5 recaro seat?
I have mint black dc2 seat, I think I will try to put in my car..

Very nice !!! One of my favorite nsx on prime!
Which seat rail you use with your dc5 recaro seat?
I have mint black dc2 seat, I think I will try to put in my car..

I picked up a set on yahoo.jp auction site. They are made by Revolution. I used Daryl at Tunerlab.jp to bid and buy them on my behalf.

Very Nice! Info on rotors. Looks like AP Calipers. What size and brand on the rears? Thanks
Rears are upgraded 13" rotors clamped by the oem caliper. I had it powdercoated black with painted yellow letters to match the AP kit on the front.

This is the KVR kit available through SOS.

What are the rotors? And how come EVERYONE with these wheels is missing center caps?:confused:

Car looks awesome BTW

Last edited:
always loved ur car ... reminds me of my old one :redface:

Caps are overrated. :cool:

Rotors are KVR branded ones, not sure which Chinese sweatshop they're from :biggrin: (btw kidding about the hinese part, I believe they are made in the USA).

Back