• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R.I.P. Jeff Ling also known as Racerxjling

i'm just completly :eek: :eek: :eek:

i've dealt with him a couple of times with a lot of PMs exchanged...

it's hard to know personnaly any fellow primers, as i'm across the atlantic, but even through PMs and posts, some kind of bond is created and i'm just feeling bad ... really bad...

Jeff my man, just keep doing like your tag says....

my deepest feelings goes to his family

:frown::frown::frown::frown:

prayers and condolences to all the friends and family. it was an honor to have met jeff. he will be missed.

oh man. i'm so sad.

he lives right by me and the last i saw him was on the 57 FWY going north bound and i always thought, "i'll get to meet him someday at a meet" but now i've lost that chance.

He was an active member of this community and will be missed. R.I.P. It's hard to imagine somebody so young and full of life, pass away.

I know this sounds a bit ill timed, but i searched for his car on DSPORT but nothing on there.

Anybody link it?

Sad news he will look from above upon the nsx community which was a passion of his till the final day., R I P Jeff.

RIP Jeff. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family in this time of grief.

RIP Jeff.

your car in September's issue of DSPORT
61927_489127456678_550636678_6918325_1870720_n.jpg

Oh Man, That just made me pretty sad.....

-MSR

I never knew him but he's definitely one of the good old timers who contributed to NSXprime and community in many positive ways. Rest In Peace!

Maybe something can be done at NSXpo this year in his memory since it's so close to his home and I'm sure there'll be many of his friends attending?

I can't believe I am reading this... My last E-mail exchange with him was just a month ago. I really thought he was going to win the battle. With the strength of a warrior, and kindness that touches the heart... you will be missed my friend. :frown:

I regret never having the opportunity to meet and get to know him during my short stint in SoCal. I'm sure we've met at the South Coast Acura meets but only really got to know each other through Prime.

The honor is mine to have known you and all my thoughts are with you and your family.

I never knew him but he's definitely one of the good old timers who contributed to NSXprime and community in many positive ways. Rest In Peace!

Maybe something can be done at NSXpo this year in his memory since it's so close to his home and I'm sure there'll be many of his friends attending?

That is a great idea. We should brainstorm on that. It really saddened me when I read his post on 4/11/2010

Racerxjling said:
1. SFDreamer + 1, Driving NSX.
2. ANYTIME + 1, Driving NSX
3. Giftedg, Driving NSX
4. HGL1668, Driving NSX
5. JCC +1, Driving NSX
6. EdiddyNSX +1 Driving NSX
7. Jagtiger + 1, Driving NSX
8. Ryneen + 1, Driving NSX
9. Striker525 +1, Driving NSX
10. FelonyRuckus +1, NSX
11. derelict, driving NSX
12. FuryNSX, Driving NSX
13. Theo1 +1, Driving NSX
14. Ilya +1, Driving NSX
15. Coolnsx + 1, Driving NSX
16. CaAGNSX + 1, Driving NSX
17. 9doors +1, perhaps another vehicle w/track wheels/tires
18. Racerxjling + 1, Driving NSX

He was planning to join us on the caravan :( :( :(

I can't believe it. He was so young too, rest in peace man.

That is a great idea. We should brainstorm on that. It really saddened me when I read his post on 4/11/2010

He was planning to join us on the caravan :( :( :(

The best thing to do would be to gather up the names of all our nsx brothers who have passed,or at least those mentioned on prime through the years and have a moment of silence in thier honor at the banquet.

The best thing to do would be to gather up the names of all our nsx brothers who have passed,or at least those mentioned on prime through the years and have a moment of silence in thier honor at the banquet.

Thats a great idea, maybe a sub-forum remembering them? :wink:

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how did he die? Accident? I won't judge, God knows, there's plenty of times I should have been dead already for stupid things..

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but how did he die? Accident? I won't judge, God knows, there's plenty of times I should have been dead already for stupid things..

from my reading he had some form of cancer.

I think PoohBear introduced Jeff to me a few years back on a Capastrano>Temcula run shortly after I bought my X from 91X...

R.I.P. dude, you are and will be missed by many.

This is absolutely shocking. I met Jeff a few years ago picking up some NSX parts, he was gracious, very helpful, knowledgeable, and a very honest person. I've enjoyed his posts for many years, and this is just sad news. May he rest in peace, and my condolences to the family.

he was a cool guy, pmed with him a few times. he will be missed!
my deepest condolences goes out to his closest friends and family.
R.I.P. Jeff

Back