• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

R8, Evora, No this is more like it.

I think these images shows what a modern NSX could of looked like. I think its more nsx-esque (except the side profile) than the Audi R8 or Lotus Evora.

Attachments

• NEWNSX.jpg
    NEWNSX.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 334
  • NEWNSX2.jpg
    NEWNSX2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 232
  • NEWNSX3.jpg
    NEWNSX3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 243
  • NEWNSX4.jpg
    NEWNSX4.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 236
  • NEWNSX5.jpg
    NEWNSX5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 270
  • NEWNSX6.jpg
    NEWNSX6.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 209
  • NEWNSX7.jpg
    NEWNSX7.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 223
  • NEWNSX8.jpg
    NEWNSX8.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 257
  • NEWNSX9.jpg
    NEWNSX9.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 170
LOL No such a as a modern dead car but nice pics. The only fairly modern pics would've been the HSC that got axed.

I think these images shows what a modern NSX could of looked like. I think its more nsx-esque (except the side profile) than the Audi R8 or Lotus Evora.

What are these pictures of?

many themes going on in this one...

What are these pictures of?
It's a GTA Spano from Spain. For friggin' ~$670k+... it d@mn well better look good! :D

Consider it an Espanol alternative to a Koenigsegg CC-whatever, Pagani Zonda, and forthcoming Ferrari Enzo-successor. . .

I'm still awaiting S. Korea to get it's act together & unleash a mass-produced/composite ~$125k exotic super-car (ala' McLaren F1 replica!!! Ok, ok... wishful thinking, but something in the realm that is/was occupied by the S7, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Enzo, etc') or a mass-produced/high-tech' ~$75k exotic sports-car (ala' F458, Gallardo, MP4-12C, R8)... such undertakings from Seoul or elsewhere would perk me much more than mange-anime LF-A's, Maxima'esque GT-R's, wtf-bbq One-77's, Georgetown KY Evora's, blah-bha-bha. . .

Last edited:
It looks somewhat similar to the propsed new Lotus Esprit. Either car styling looks much better than any NSX concept we've seen. Why are the Honda designers (or vendors) so incompetent?

Lotus_Esprit_Concept_2011.jpg

I always thought the modern NSX would look like this Saleen Raptor.

Attachments

• 0806_28_z+2010_saleen_s5S_raptor+rear_view.jpg
    0806_28_z+2010_saleen_s5S_raptor+rear_view.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 0806_27_z+2010_saleen_s5S_raptor+front_three_quarter_view.jpg
    0806_27_z+2010_saleen_s5S_raptor+front_three_quarter_view.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 120
Osiris, I was thinking the same thing about the Korean car manufacturer. If Hyundai would use its drive/ambition/momentum right now and build a 75k mid-engine exotic and get its suspension sourced from or in collaboration with Lotus that would be very enticing. Hyundai builds v8's and Honda doesn't (road cars). Now I know Hyundai isn't on par with Honda at the moment when it comes to engine build, or technology but they are creeping up in fit and finish and reliability. Even their Genesis coupe is REAR wheel drive. A couple of years ago I wouldn't even think of the thought of a Hyundai in my driveway, but say 5-10 years from now I don't think I will come to the same conclusion. If Hyundai can produce a ferrari fighter like Honda did in the early days, I would buy one. I think Hyundai is on a serious mission, a mission to make a name for itself that no longer coincides with cheap cheap cars. Hyundai right now has what Toyota and Honda had in the 70's.

Well, the HSC was more like it.

If Honda came out with the HSC, I'll buy it and won't bitch about the styling. But it is a moot point now, mid-engine NSX successor is dead 3 times now.

Back