• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Race car NSX's at Applied....

and no, he is not running a base boostzilla kit - something else fun though. ;) and don't ask what it is

What is it? :p

Afterall, you owe me $4.50 in shipping. :D :D :D

So I figure that I get a free question. :cool:

Re: wheels query...

Osiris_x11 said:
hmmm, excellent pics- WHOA!?!

Questions about the wheels. . .

-The wheels on the orange wide-body NSX, in pic#4: advan 5 /gun-metal...?

YES

-The wheels on the silver wide-body NSX in pic#5: advan 5 /silver...?

I believe it's Volk, or advan wheels, not sure model,

-The wheels on the silver NSX on the lift in pic#6: advan 5 /silver...?

Thanks, in advance.

YES

thanks Mark for the pics. I have to comment that Nick and Eric are GREAT, wonderful people and knowledgeable in NSXs. The shop is meticulously kept clean, and both Nick/Eric is great in answering ALL questions, mostly newbie/dumb questions that I have. Nick is always patient and takes the time to explain and demonstrate when necessary on how the NSX internal works.

I have picture documentation of my entire repair, will do detail write up if I have time, or if anyone is interested. Overall, Applied Motorsports provided me with confidence and made the snap ring repair seemed like a breeze.

Last edited:
Re: Re: wheels query...

Originally posted by SilverOne I have picture documentation of my entire repair, will do detail write up if I have time, or if anyone is interested. Overall, Applied Motorsports provided me with confidence and made the snap ring repair seemed like a breeze. [/B]
SilverOne - Is you car fixed and running?

Re: Re: wheels query...

SilverOne said:
YES

I believe it's Volk, or advan wheels, not sure model,

YES

thanks Mark for the pics. I have to comment that Nick and Eric are GREAT, wonderful people and knowledgeable in NSXs. The shop is meticulously kept clean, and both Nick/Eric is great in answering ALL questions, mostly newbie/dumb questions that I have. Nick is always patient and takes the time to explain and demonstrate when necessary on how the NSX internal works.

I have picture documentation of my entire repair, will do detail write up if I have time, or if anyone is interested. Overall, Applied Motorsports provided me with confidence and made the snap ring repair seemed like a breeze.

glad to see you took my recomendation by chosing Nick to fix your ride...You can't go wrong taking your NSX to where it there is nothing but NSX's being fixed...Hope everything is running great for you...will we see you Sat. at Saleen tour???

BTW, all the tires in question are Advans(AVS).... the orange one is on 19 rear 18 front and I think the silver widebody is 18 rear 17 front.....I'll try to take some pics of them if they're still there when I go by there...

Re: Re: Re: wheels query...

ss_md said:
SilverOne - Is you car fixed and running?

Yes, agonizing 1+ month w/out being able to drive the car and seeing it sitting in the garage. Driving the car home last night felt like the first day when I brough the car home, the new owner's feeling came back.
It's just awesome.

I do want to thank all for the PMs, emails that provided information and help.

Anyone know what kind of hood this is? Looks like the old RM hood but its discontinued.

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 590
Anyone know what kind of hood this is? Looks like the old RM hood but its discontinued.

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 603
Back