• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random Daily Meets

Hey guys, it just occured to me that we don't have a dedicated thread for any primers that would like to "meet" up on random occasions/days. So I figured I'd start one.

The purpose/goal of this thread is for anyone who is going to take they're NSX out for a spin and would possibly want to meet up with your fellow primers. I would say nothing pre-planned or at least no more than a day or two should work.

As an example, the day today looks good enough for a spin around Tacoma and if anyone would like to join, just post here, PM me or just give me a call 253-209-2203.

I hope this thread sticks and becomes widely used by the Pacnw group.

Thanks,
Chris from Tacoma

Couldn't agree more about the weather. I'm actually heading out tonight in Tacoma. If anyone cares to join, my number is on the first post.

If I'm not working a full day tomorrow, I will most likely be out & about.

Thanks for using this thread guys.
Chris from Tacoma

:frown: Sadley I'm down in Texas and away from my baby... Otherwise I'd be there since I'm not working this week.

Thanks again for using this thread,
Chris from Tacoma

Anyone going to be driving around tomorrow (new years day) if the weather is decent? Need to charge my battery. :)

Hey guys, I'm also planning on heading out tomorrow. Looks like it will be a nice day. In fact just got done "quick detailing" my car. I live in Tacoma, anyone local would be nice but I wouldn't mind heading to Seattle area or Olympia. My phone is listed on the first post so if ya wanna hook up, that's the best way to contact me or PM me.

Hope to go crusin tomorrow.

Chris from Tacoma

Last edited:
Meet for lunch at Renton motorcycles around 11:00am, check web for dircetion. I will take you to the track (pacific Raceway) in Kent after that. Today is open track day, weather is great, you will see lots of expensive cars there running. I was going to go but wasn't sure about the weather. You will love it!

Anyone else??? Dan? Ken?? Gary?? Anyone? Anyone??

Attachments

Last edited:
I should get pictures from Frankie soon and will post it up for you. He took pictures of our cars in front of the Racing School building. I hope you and Ken had fun yesterday.
I think Renton Motorcycles is a great place to meet up because they have such huge parking space. And every time I go there w/car, I get lots of attention from the bikers like you saw yesterday.:smile: During spring and summer, there were more riders circled around my car, and got off their bike and made conversasions with you. They are very friendly(sport bikes not the domestic riders :rolleyes: ).

Yeah man, I had a blast. Looking forward to those pics! Can't wait till I'm actually on the track. I agree that Renton motorcycles is a good place to meet with such a large parking lot. The videos were shorter than I thought so I don't know if they're worth keeping. Anyhow, looking forward to our next meet. I'll have questions about the track later.

Chris from Tacoma.

This sunday, the local Z guys are having a dyno day at:
Drift Office
4040 Auburn Way N. Suite #6
Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 520-3888

So Jan 20th, noon till whenever. I'll be there to dyno my car if anyone else wants to meet up let me know.

This Sat. is supposed to be nice. LETS DRIVE!! Anyone???

Hey Guys,
I am coming to Federal Way on 24 Jan for the weekend. If anyone up there needs help with their early ABS system I would be glad to bring my tools and do your ABS flush. We won't be bring the "X" this time, we're letting the big silver bird bring us up. If it's not raining doing it outside somewhere is fine, otherwise I can come to your garage. Directions would be great. If there is more than one, lets get everybody together at one place. Saturday 26 would be good.
Let me know,
Brad

I am going to miss all the fun this weekend and all week next week. I'll be in Italy w/Jojo, it's her birthday. I have to make the BOSS happy.:biggrin:
I will definitely visit Ferrari factory between Florence and Venice. I will take lots of photos.:wink:

What did you buy for your car that led to JoJo having her birthday in Italy? :eek: And it is Maranello, the Ferrari plant.:wink:

Back