• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX parts for sale

91 NSX dr door panel in great shape (black and ivory) comes with trunk release button & side light all leather inserts great shape -----$90

rear lower bumper in keizer silver (i updated the the 02 rear end) preffer local pick-up unless you don't mind shipping charges --------$75

driver side door panel a/c vents and trim that surronds the master window switch (decent shape accept for a couple spots that where touched up ------$20

1991 NSX engine cooling fan -----$20

NSX wiper motor assembley ----$100

1991 Factory exhaust missing it's tips but no rust and in nice shape ------$60 (preffer local pick up)

NSX hood latch cable w interior black plastic lever ----$25

Nsx fuel pump work for all years ------$60

ALL PARTS ARE PLUS SHIPPING
I can send pics if needed but please include your email address so it makes it easier.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Can you send photos of the...

driver side door panel a/c vents and trim that surronds the master window switch (decent shape accept for a couple spots that where touched up ------$20

Thanks

smoore said:
91 NSX dr door panel in great shape (black and ivory) comes with trunk release button & side light all leather inserts great shape -----$90

rear panel that is black (the long horizontal one) goes from end to end----$50

rear center panel that house the center rear speaker (goes behind the arm rest black in color -----$50

rear engine cover from a 1995 NSX hold the targa in etc. (has some wear on the felt in certain area's greta for a project or recovering or as a spare----$75

rear lower bumper in keizer silver (i updated the the 02 rear end) preffer local pick-up unless you don't mind shipping charges --------$75

Nsx factory bose head unit. Been sitting for about a year and have no way of testing it as i changed the whole stereo in my car. Button's look ok. please buy accordingly -------$50

1991 NSX ngine cooling fan -----$20

1995 NSX master cylinder ------$50

NSX center a/c vents that goes around the colck. Decent shape -----$40

NSX wiper motor assembley ----$100

1991 NSX factory shocks (upgraded to Koni adjustable's) ----$50

NSX factory spare wheel holder for under the hood ----$25

1991 Factory exhaust missing it's tips but no rust and in nice shape ------$60 (preffer local pick up)

NSX hood latch cable w interior black plastic lever ----$25

1991 facotry engine coolant bottle upgraded to the dali polished one -----$30

Nsx fuel pump work for all years ------$60

NSX hood hindges (red in color) both side not bent ------$20

ALL PARTS ARE PLUS SHIPPING
I can send pics if needed but please include your email address so it makes it easier.
i will take factory spare wheel holder give me prce includes ship at 46148!
dimitris

smoore said:
Nsx factory bose head unit. Been sitting for about a year and have no way of testing it as i changed the whole stereo in my car. Button's look ok. please buy accordingly -------$50

I'll take the head unit.

do you still have the drivers side door panels?

Back