• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

honda_site.jpg

The hunt is on.....

web.jpg

Attachments

• Pit stop.jpg
    Pit stop.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
P1070341_2.jpg

18x8 +36
19x9.5 +36
it rubs in the front because I have it really low. And it only rubs when I am pulling into a parking lot or up on an incline. I like the car low like that. I drive very carfully.

roads there must be nice without the trash and roadkill there compared to here in socal.:rolleyes:

18x8 +36
19x9.5 +36
it rubs in the front because I have it really low. And it only rubs when I am pulling into a parking lot or up on an incline. I like the car low like that. I drive very carfully.

So do the tires rub on the fenders, or are you dragging your chin spoiler? What size tires are you running???

roads there must be nice without the trash and roadkill there compared to here in socal.:rolleyes:

haha not really, Houston people can vouch that Houston roads suck, with pot holes, road kills, and debris. But the NSX isn't my daily but I do drive it every weekend if it doesn't rain. I have been driving low car all my life and I love it.

So do the tires rub on the fenders, or are you dragging your chin spoiler? What size tires are you running???

Tires only rub on an incline, but I have learned how to manuver the car so it doesn't rub.
The tires are 215/35/18 and 275/30/19

DSC_2283NSX_S2000.jpg

At Cars and Coffee in Irvine, CA on 11-21-09. My NSX with socalx's S2000. Someday, maybe I'll get a photo of my blue hottie next to his white hottie, NSX, or maybe his silver NSX. :rolleyes:

I love that blue color... wanna trade a Midnight Pearl for LBBP? :D lol :biggrin::wink:

Back