• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

DSC_0532_01.jpg

DSC_0532_02.jpg

DSC_0532_03.jpg
awsome car you have. i love you car so much :) please can you tell me what kind of spoiler you have in this pics? and where can i buy it from? thank you so much

DSC_5050.jpg

DSC_5055.jpg

DSC_5073.jpg

awsome car you have. i love you car so much :) please can you tell me what kind of spoiler you have in this pics? and where can i buy it from? thank you so much

Bad ass.....just bad ass.....do get rid of tv rabbit ears:eek:

The sticker says Zero Force which I believe is Route KS. I was told by our supplier for Route KS that they are making Mugen RR replica kit. Maybe this is the one except for the front bumper.
What kit is that? Looks great......may be modified Sorcery kit?:cool:

honda_nsx_mugen_rr_concept-1.jpg

nsx_xc8_wmb_l.jpg

Last edited:
Newbie, still, at posting decent photos (but trying!).

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all050.jpg

At NSXPO Mid Ohio track days October 2007.

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all041.jpg

I wanna get the RED out! :tongue:

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all071.jpg

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all211.jpg

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all059.jpg

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all080.jpg

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all120.jpg

My COACH - Harry Summerfield (SFNSXGuy on Prime) giving it to me like a rented mule!!! :eek:

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all170.jpg

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all019.jpg

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all024.jpg

Yea, like that 3M blue painter's tape everywhere I have no 3M clear bra.

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all042.jpg

AND February proceeds and spring is days closer for us disadvantaged pilgrims in the north country. Happy Super Bowl y'all. :biggrin:

OMG:

OMG, I thought it was Gt5 Screen Shot, very nice picture .... btw, that orange NSX has all the important parts taped but forgot the rear view mirrors LOL

Great pics!

OMG:

OMG, I thought it was Gt5 Screen Shot, very nice picture .... btw, that orange NSX has all the important parts taped but forgot the rear view mirrors LOL

Great pics!

why didn't you do the whole front end? bumper and a bit of the hood..... id be skurrd to get rock chips on that gorgeous paint! :eek:

NSXPOMidOhio10-07all212.jpg

MJK's GPW with a front end dose of 3M painter's tape! Mid Ohio NSXPO 2006. Mark, are you still in S. Arizona?

Anywho, my FEA (front end assembly) and o/s rear view mirrors are 3M clear bra'd. Wish I would have done more.

I never understand the fetish of the painters tape. It's extremely expensive and covers much less than the 3M Protective Tape. Has anyone used that stuff instead?

I've used it PLENTY of times, it's a great alternative for short term solution. The cost is a fraction of painter's tape, it's white, less tacky, and much wider for faster and easier application:
http://www.3m.com/us/mfg_industrial/indtape/polymask/html/selection.html

Edit, this is where I've typically ordered from:
http://surfacearmor.us/Application-Automotive.asp

I usually get rolls that are 6" wide.

Last edited:
The stuff we use is/was called dental film (it looks a bit like clear cling-wrap, only it does have adhesive aside from just static). It comes in I think either 6" or 12" wide rolls and can either be torn off in sheets (like paper towels) or used in a long strip.

::edit:: googling "dental film" is not productive. I will see if I can find out where we got what we have.

It is pretty low-tack and will not pull up even the most thin/fragile paint, and as near as I can tell, it does not leave any residue even if you leave it on for longer than you probably should. I can also confirm that it will stick to a car going 170+mph.

Last edited:
Hey HIJACKER & R13!

I think this would make a great idea as a thread on its own. It would be very helpful specially I'm sure some members love taking their cars on road trips. I know it would have been useful for me, since I drove the car back from Texas when I purchased it. The painters tape didn't hold up too well and now the front needs a repaint. :rolleyes: Just my .02, thanks!

Back