• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

Last edited:

Why would anyone want to put CF where the window should be even if its a race car? Why not use lexan if you have a cage? No rear visibility..... ha! :confused:

Why would anyone want to put CF where the window should be even if its a race car? Why not use lexan if you have a cage? No rear visibility..... ha! :confused:

Look at direction of the engine.........:eek:

Maybe the car is so fast, he doesnt have to look back!!!:biggrin:

7tune.com > Home / Latest Articles, Odd Spot / An NSX with wings and bags?? <!-- Breadcrumb, generated by 'Breadcrumb Nav XT' - http://mtekk.weblogs.us/code -->
An NSX With Wings and Bags

March 21, 2010 by Adam Zillin
Filed under Latest Articles, Odd Spot

21 Comments

On a recent trip to Daikoku Futo, I stumbled across this distinctively modified NSX sporting blaze yellow paint, airbag suspension and gull-wing doors – all very “Fast and Furious”.

I can’t say I was a fan of the rear of the car, its “Ferrari-esque” tail lights and GT wing look a little out of place. Like Ken’s widebody NSX we featured not too long ago, this one also had airbag suspension.

The owner of this car had decided to get one with an automatic transmission and leave the engine and running gear untouched, instead focusing his attention and bank balance on the exterior which includes a full Veilside body kit.

It is not a bad looking car if taken as a whole and some unique stylistic elements have made their way into the build, not least of those being the super sized 21 inch reflective alloys.

What bothered me most about this car was that, in my mind at least, the NSX was never meant to be a mule for aesthetics for it was created as a surgical weapon and not a show pony with gimmicky modifications.

Whatever the argument though, there’s no doubting the unique statement this car makes and if I was honest, it is refreshing to see a different approach to the norm – even if it results in a much slower lap time!

Sorry - Just noticed this question, probably best to PM me next time. :cool:

They are Roja Formula 5's

Come in 18/19 widebody offset?:cool:

Back