• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Random posts moved out of "easiest way to own an nsx" thread

Re: Easiest way to own a NSX

Here is one of my favorite pics.

1120502190.jpg

Woo Hoo, I'm ahead of a bunch of Minis! :D
img_1275mc.jpg

I was behind a bunch of them too. Just my luck I'm on the Dragon the same day 450 Minis show up for a meet. Finding nice open corners that day was about like trying to get pages to load here at Prime the last few days.

The Dragon is incredible. My wife and I took a trip to the Dragon this past Memorial Day weekend. It was fantastic. Did you drive Hellbender? I personally thought Hellbender was better than the Dragon.

The tree of shame.

112052003_0102Dragon0022.JPG

That looks totally different from when I went in May. Now, it looks like nothing more than a junkpile....but I guess that's what it is, anyway. The background just looks different. Maybe you just took the photo from a different direction.

Where is hellbender? Cherohala? I'd hate to miss a good road next time I'm up there.

:biggrin:

Hellbender is right off the Dragon. It's Route 28. Their website is www.hellbender28.com. It's not as twisty as the Dragon, which just made it more fun, but make no mistake, it's still extremely twisty.

So what they're calling the Hellbender is 28 in NC going away from the Dragon? I agree there is some very challenging road heading back that way but for me nothing is like the Dragon.

I owned a Subaru once. Bought it brand new off the showroom floor in 1980. $6700 as I recall.
JimCars014.jpg

So what they're calling the Hellbender is 28 in NC going away from the Dragon? I agree there is some very challenging road heading back that way but for me nothing is like the Dragon.

True, there's no road that's like the Dragon, but I guess it depends on what type of driving you enjoy. I prefer some nice winding road and high-speed sweepers more-so than slow, tight-course driving.

Oh.... and one thing else.... "those Americans" have no chance when they try to keep up with us in a beer drinking comp....
:biggrin:

Watch it pilgrim. This is what my house looked like before I took the aluminium to the recycle place earlier this week.

Beer_Can_House_1-587x439.jpg

Beer_Can_House_5-291x209.jpg

Beer_Can_House_2-285x383.jpg

Beer_Can_House_4-287x207.jpg

Skoal.
cheers.gif

Since everyone is posting group pic's now I will as well. :cool:

This is from our annual get together called Beretta Fest!

http://www.bstuff.com

DSC05654.jpg

Thanks again for letting the whole world crash on your board for awhile. :biggrin:

Ok.. my contribution..

Nick was "sitkowned" in a epic manner, but also I would like to have NSXprime "back" to its usual...
Nick was owned badly in 2007, but now its 2008 so here is a calender for January with a picture of my beautiful car.. :D

Fore more info and pictures about my NSX, see www.garaget.org/smacke :)
January_smackes_NSX.jpg

I have a real problem, need advice.

So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind the NSX. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my car, I see something that I just can't believe. Both wheels on the passenger side have major curb rash. Do you guys think I should replace them with factory or go aftermarket?

Since everyone is posting group pic's now I will as well. :cool:

This is from our annual get together called Beretta Fest!

http://www.bstuff.com

DSC05654.jpg

Thanks again for letting the whole world crash on your board for awhile. :biggrin:

Man that is a passel of Berettas. What else do you guys drive?

Back