• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Recaro Pole Position owners, how do you have your seatbelt setup?

For those of you who have Recaro Pole Position seats, how do you have your OEM 3-point seatbelt setup?

We can't get the ABE version here in the US, so we are stuck with the FIA version with small receptacle openings.

Alot of people here just mount the female receptacle on the outside of the seats, which doesn't seem right. Someone mentioned they used extensions or a receptacle from a Prelude?

I was curious about this question as well.
Would the NSX-R extended seatbelt receptacles be a good match with Pole Positions (non-abe), I've noticed a few people use the rear seat belts out of an older Prelude.

I was curious about this question as well.
Would the NSX-R extended seatbelt receptacles be a good match with Pole Positions (non-abe), I've noticed a few people use the rear seat belts out of an older Prelude.

No they don't work. I have Pole Positions with the NSX-R receivers and the simply do not work. The are good for having a thinner receptacle between the tunnel and the seat. The seat moves forward and backward easier.

Back