• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX on the PA turnpike yesterday?

Coming home from the fiance's family's house in Jersey yesterday I was overtaken by someone in a red NSX, lowered, wheels, exhaust, diffuser, etc. I followed for awhile in my white 3.2TL (thrashing the poor little thing), enjoying every minute of the sights, sounds and smells, until it exited at Harrisburg (hot, pretty sure I didn't see brake lights).

Just wanted to say thanks. It was a fun several miles. It's been a few years since I sold mine, and I almost forgot how incredible those cars look from every angle. Makes it hard to believe I actually owned one, and harder still coping with it being gone. Wish I would've had mine to play with you a little bit.

Again, thanks :wink:.

that was me. i was heading to HBG for mothers day lunch. I followed a red porsche 911 turbo cabrio all the way from philadelphia area. he was going fast, really fast but exited in manheim/lancaster, i continued traveling until I got to the harrisburg exit.

I don't normally travel that fast.

that was me. i was heading to HBG for mothers day lunch. I followed a red porsche 911 turbo cabrio all the way from philadelphia area. he was going fast, really fast but exited in manheim/lancaster, i continued traveling until I got to the harrisburg exit.

I don't normally travel that fast.

:) Well, you weren't Cannonballing or anything like that. I just enjoyed the time spent following you very much. The car looked great.

Happy motoring :wink:.

Back