• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Red NSX sighting in Austin - license plate NSXTRA

Does a prime member own this car? Saw it tonight on SH71 and Southwest Pkwy. Dark gray wheels - could not tell if they were Zanardi or not.

Red/red car, 97+?

Does a prime member own this car? Saw it tonight on SH71 and Southwest Pkwy. Dark gray wheels - could not tell if they were Zanardi or not.

Red/red car, 97+?

This one is now mine :smile:

Bought her last week and now she is in Round Rock :smile:

The rims are not Zanardi but they are an after market wheel

I'll add your car to the unofficial Austin-area list. Would you tell me about the car?

Year?

Color (ext/int)?

Any mods?

Where most likely to be seen?

It is a 2000 red ext/black int

When I bought the car it had a new Cantrell Endura-Lite Exhaust System but I have removed it and put the stock exhaust back on.

Most-likely seen in Round Rock :smile:

NSXtra was the name of an NSX-based newsletter published by Curtis Clark, a Texan, in the mid 1990s. Perhaps it is his car.

NSXtra was the name of an NSX-based newsletter published by Curtis Clark, a Texan, in the mid 1990s. Perhaps it is his car.

Not his. It was the guy I bought the car from and he was the first to have it registered. I replaced the plate when I got my new plates after I bought the car but I still have the NSXTRA plate in my office. The original owner of the plate offered to go to DMV and transfure the plate to me but I am not interested in keeping the NSXTRA plate on the car so it will be up for grabs at the end of the year when it expires.

Back